Clinical Therapist Job Building Skills LLC Everettby admin on more than 30 days
Building Skills, LLC Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Join a growing insurance-based mental health private practice. This position is paid on an hourly W-2 employee basis, beginning part-time and growing into full-time work over the course of 3-4 months. We will consider associate applicants close to full licensure. We do not hire independent contractors. Please know that once hired, the on-boarding process will take 2-3 months as the majority of our clients are using insurance benefits and providers must be approved by insurance companies prior to authorization to provide services under that contract.
We are looking for the right person to round out our team. We use a social entrepreneur rather than a profit priority business model, and are looking for candidates who personally value our commitment to public service. If you agree with our mission statement, we hope you will apply for the position. You can find more information about our practice at http://www.buildingskillswa.com
- Mission Statement: Building Skills, LLC is committed to providing effective, useful and affordable counseling and education. Our clients are people who want information to help improve skills, increase life satisfaction and strengthen relationships. Our values are: integrity, compassion, accountability, humor, balance, practice, social justice, lifelong learning, and hope.
- Employee Personal Qualities: Self-control, concern for others, integrity, commitment to self-care, dependability, cooperation, independence, initiative, persistence, attention to detail, and analytical thinking.
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain confidentiality of records relating to clients' treatment in accordance with state and federal law.
- Collect information about clients through interviews, observation, or rating scales.
- Guide clients in the development of skills or strategies for dealing with their identified needs.
- Modify treatment activities or approaches as needed to comply with changes in clients' status.
- Develop and implement treatment plans based on collaboration with the client and clinical experience and knowledge.
- Prepare and maintain all required treatment records and reports.
- Perform crisis interventions with clients as clinically indicated.
- Act as client advocates to coordinate required services or to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations.
- Refer clients or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary.
- Counsel family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, or supporting clients.
- Coordinate care with PCP and other members of client’s health team. Monitor clients' use of medications and communicate with prescriber as clinically indicated.
Qualifications and Education Requirements·
Masters or Doctoral degree·
Current Washington state mental health profession license
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships : Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Service Orientation : Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Critical Thinking , Discernment and Decision Making
- Verbal and Written Communication Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Time Management : Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Documenting/Recording Information : Entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information in written or electronic form in a manner compliant with confidentiality laws.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge : Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Getting Information : Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others
- Thinking Creatively
- Developing Objectives and Strategies : Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Communicating with Co-Workers: Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards : Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
- Performing Administrative Activities : Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Onboarding will be primarily completed virtually. We are currently seeing clients exclusively via telehealth and will return to the office as safety permits.
- Counseling: 3 years (Preferred)
- Master's (Required)
- LMFT, LMHC (Preferred)
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.