Senior Tax Manager- Manufacturing Job Wipfli LLP Minneapolisby admin on more than 30 days
Wipfli LLP Recruitment 2020Description :
Our people are core to everything we do — the catalyst behind our ability to create exceptional impact and extraordinary results. We believe in flexibility. We focus on relationships. We encourage each individual to follow their own path. And we seek feedback openly, from all.
People matter here and they feel it.
And we value curiosity. Curious is more than a personality trait. It’s a way of thinking. Of learning. Of working. There’s purpose in this wonder. It makes us better. It makes us Wipfli.
If you want to be in an environment where you can make a difference — and make a professional home — Wipfli is the place for you.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli! Responsibilities:
- Serve as the main tax point of contact within our firm for a group of dynamic, growing Manufacturing & Distribution clients and their owners
- Responsible for clients receiving proactive communication and timely service
- Coordinate tax services for Manufacturing & Distribution clients with Wipfli audit and consulting personnel, including tax planning and overall account planning
- Lead and manage tax compliance engagements in accordance with firm and professional standards, within budget and deadline expectations
- Plan and schedule tax engagements with clients and firm resources
- Perform reviews of tax work papers and provision calculations completed by other associates
- Review tax returns, tax research, tax communications, and other requested deliverables
- Communicate proactively with clients and engagement partners regarding project status, client service opportunities, and other significant matters in a timely manner
- Provide training, direction, and supervision to staff and senior accountants
- Participate in and provide leadership for firm initiatives and projects
- Maintain technical expertise in various tax areas related to industry specialization
- 7+ years of job related experience
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or an equivalent combination of education and experience, with a Masters in Taxation preferred
- CPA certification required
- Prior Pass-through Entities, transactional experience
- Public accounting experience desired
- Management and/or mentoring experience with other staff members
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, Caseware, depreciation processing software, tax preparation software (ProSystems), tax research software (RIA), and Go File Room is strongly desired
- Position will work 45 hours per week on average with 60 hour plus weeks required in tax season
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.