Massage Therapy Associate Job HBSE Camdenby admin on more than 30 days
HBSE Recruitment 2020Description :
The Philadelphia 76ers organization is one of the most storied franchises in American sports, led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. The 76ers have attracted the industry’s top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, UFC and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the sports industry. The 76ers offer a best-in-class workplace culture built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.
Position Summary: The Massage Therapy Associate is a critical position within the Philadelphia 76ers Athlete Care team, supporting the process of recovery and player medical treatment. A successful applicant will demonstrate exceptional levels of professionalism, team work, and a passion and commitment to learning. This position will report to the Medical Director.
- Collaborate in the design, implementation and evaluation of recovery process, injury prevention and rehabilitation process.
- Evaluate and address player’s soft tissue conditions and function as a continuation of the recovery process.
- Assess and treat player’s soft tissue conditions and function as a continuation of the rehabilitation plan as directed by the athlete care team.
- Identify and facilitate appropriate referral of players to AT/PT when necessary.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary working condition.
- Abide by professional and departmental policy in keeping accurate and up to date records.
- Commitment and contribution to a culture of excellence through education, collaboration, feedback, and continual learning.
- Have completed a recognized Massage Therapy training program and acquired appropriate certification (eg. MBLEx, CMT, NCBTMB, LMT).
- Trained in and/or experience in deep tissue massage
- Trained in and/or experience in Sports massage
- Experience in collegiate or professional level team sports, preferably basketball, is a plus
- Experience providing care within a multipdisciplinary sports performance setting is a plus
- Embrace a dynamic, changing, diversified workload including team travel
- Flexible hours, including nights, weeks, and holidays
- Ability to travel
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For more detail information, please refer official source from HBSE on following link below :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Massage Therapy Associate Camden August 2020 HBSE above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Camden below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.