Operations Director Job Hacker USA Coral Gablesby admin on May 22, 2020
Hacker USA Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Are you both passionate and process oriented? Are you looking for a worthwhile salary? Do you prefer to work with like-minded people and cutting edge products? If so, let us introduce you to HackerU, our global Cyber Security Education company!
We are recruiting an extremely engaging and effective Operations Director to oversee and develop a national territory of education professionals to deliver the richest student experience at HackerU. This dynamic and robust Operations Director will be a key contributor in executing the vision and strategic direction, as well as partnership development, to the top Universities across the United States.
Who You Are
You are an experienced, motivated, and energetic Operations Professional, looking for a family-like, fun, and dynamic work environment. You drive strategic decision-making by obtaining information and identifying key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision. You make an impact by creating a good first impression, and are confident and outgoing. You take prompt action to accomplish objectives, achieve goals and are proactive.
- Building a Successful TeamEffectively coaches individuals and teams to improve performance.
- CommunicationClearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
What You Will Do
Develop strong, strategic partnerships throughout the territory, both on and off-site presence
- Oversees all facets of the daily operations of the organizational unit, ensuring compliance with university, state, and federal laws, policies, and regulations.
- Oversees the supervision of personnel, which includes work allocation, training, promotion, enforcement of internal procedures and controls, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
Closely manage and develop all campus departments to include instructors, operations and admissions
Oversee, establish and manage all performance metrics for national teams
Take full ownership of territory success by leading initiatives to bolster enrollment and student success
Establish a feedback loop that provides continuous understanding of the student experience and their engagement with instructors and material
Lead and inspire the best student experience through innovative content delivery
Create reporting structure, SOP’s, KPI’s and other metrics to capture performance
Have weekly calls with all reports to review and evaluate performance and provide feedback for continuous improvement
Develop and maintain strong relationships with Regional and Corporate leaders
Willing to meet the challenge of working in a fast growing hi-tech company
Our Requirements & Your Experience:
- 5+ years in leadership, strategic partnerships, business development or similar in the higher education
- Experience building, managing and shaping a team of professionals
- 2+ years management experience working with KPI’s, performance and development initiatives
- Experience developing, mentoring and engaging various levels of personnel
- Proven record of program planning, development, implementation, and leadership skills
- Skill in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals
- Highly motivated and determined to reach target driven goals
- Interest & willingness to travel 50-75% in a 3-time zone landscape
- Ability to decipher and simplify complex topics to a variety of audiences
- Can effectively a variety of complex initiatives in varying environments and cultures
- Excellent communication skills
- Capability to operate independently
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing deadlines and projects
Your Success is our Success
If you are an exceptional team player who is ready to break down walls and forge into uncharted territories with a team of ambitious, passionate and like-minded individuals, then this role and this company is for you! Self-starters with a “deploy on day one” mindset who have the confidence and ability to bring substantial value to the organization on an immediate and continued basis are the perfect match for us. We are a team dedicated to changing-lives with a work hard – play hard attitude, who value individual contributions towards the collective goal and we cannot wait to meet the next member of our team!
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.