RN Registered Nurse Job Briarwood Health Care Center Denverby admin on more than 30 days
Briarwood Health Care Center Recruitment 2020Description :
- Night Shift 10:30pm -- 7:00am
- $3,000 Hire on BonusFull Time
As an important member of our interdisciplinary team, the RN delivers quality nursing care to patients through interpersonal contact and provides care and services to allow patients to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being in accordance with all applicable laws, regulations, and standards. Your role includes evaluating patient needs through ongoing assessment and revise care plans based on changes in the patient’s condition. On a daily basis you must be able to provide clinical supervision to C N As and LPNs.
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements:
- Must possess a nursing diploma (associate’s or bachelor’s degree in nursing)
- Must be currently licensed/registered in applicable State. Must maintain an active Registered Nurse (RN) license in good standing throughout employment.
- One (1) year geriatric nursing experience preferred
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtain during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
- Must have the ability to implement and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures of the department
- Must exhibit excellent customer service and a positive attitude towards patients
- Must be able to concentrate and use reasoning skills and good judgment
- Must be able to communicate and function productively on an interdisciplinary team
For further information, please refer official source from Briarwood Health Care Center on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.