Personal Medical Concierge/Care Management Job Reliance Healthcare Network LLC Winter Havenby admin on more than 30 days
Reliance Healthcare Network LLC Recruitment 2020Description :
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The Medical Concierge is part of our Patient PCP Team; composed of the PCP, Medical Assistants assigned to the PCP and the Case Manager. Each individual team is assigned a panel of patient-guests and they work closely as a unit to manage the complete care of patient-guests. The Medical Concierge ensures our patient-guests are welcomed to our centers and provide instruction on how we will coordinate and deliver their care. They ensure all internal and external services and information is well coordinated with the team, in addition he/she coordinates additional services with the Care Management Team of Medical Concierges and other resources. A key component of the Medical Concierge is to ensure maximization of quality and cost efficiency of health care services.
- Discuss, gather and record external patient-guests medical history, vital statistics and information such as test results, medication history and any other pertinent information in the medical records.
- Establish, retain and grow strong relationships with patient-guests.
- Fill out patient-guest case management forms to assist in implementing individualized plans.
- Identify patients-guests that require education and/or counseling on chronic or complex conditions.
- Assist with patient needs, to include transportation and internal and/or external referrals to other healthcare providers.
- Reviews monthly Care Gap data and work assigned report as directed.
- Reviews daily/monthly ED visit report to assist with identification of high ED utilizers. Facilitates post ED follow-up with PCP.
- Track and review current hospital admissions and discuss with team for proper action.
- Coordinate hospital/ SNF admissions as directed by PCP/PCP Team.
- Assists with follow-up plans for high-risk patients, as directed by the Dir. of Clinical Operations or PCP/PCP Team.
- Ensures patient-guests are scheduled on a recurring basis to ensure proper follow up with PCP.
- Meet regularly with PCP Team (Mas, PCP and Case Management) to discuss panel assigned.
- Acts as the main point of contact for the patient-guest and ensures coordination, follow-up and overall status of patient-guest.
- Assist with resolving medication formulary issues to include prior authorizations.
- Assist with maintenance of database and relationship with community resource services.
- Other Duties as assigned or modified.
REQUIRED SKILLS OR LICENSES:
- 3+ years of employment as a Medical Assistant (recent clinical experience)
- Graduate from a nationally accredited Medical Assistant program such as AAMA, AMT (RMA), or NCQT.
- BLS Certified of willing to be certified within 6 months of employment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Strong problem solver with a 'can do' attitude.
- Strong ability to communicate at all levels.
- Must be mission driven, clinically oriented, strong integrity and the ability to serve as a role model and mentor to staff and other leaders.
- Must possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills, strategic planning ability, project management skills and the ability to make effective decisions.
- Maintain integrity, honesty and accuracy in representation of the company.
- Exceptional follow-up and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and aggressive timelines, coordinating efforts among internal and external customers and departments, while responding timely and quality customer service.
- Ability to be flexible with constant realignment of priorities, workflow and procedures to provide the most effective care coordination.
- Strong computer skills- ability to use dual monitors and navigate population software. Basic analytical skills necessary to evaluate patient inquires required.
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
- EMR system experience
Ability to move about the campus independently, bend, stoop, lift 20 lbs. and assist potentially frail seniors in wheelchairs or using other assistive devices as they move through the program areas. Prolonged sitting or standing in the conduct of daily activities may be necessary.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.