Staff Accountant Job Spreadshirt Inc Greensburgby admin on more than 30 days
Spreadshirt Inc Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Spreadshirt’s Mission: Our objective at Spreadshirt is to become the global leader in mass customization by serving our customers with the most exceptional product experiences. Working together in a team environment we encourage growth and development for all.
Summary of this Role
The Staff Accountant will assist in the preparation of monthly financial information and analysis. The position requires someone who is very “hands on” who likes to work independently while utilizing their financial background. Ideal candidates will be knowledgeable in general accounting practices, financial reporting, and analysis. As a member of our Accounting team, this candidate will work with our production, customer service and admin departments to offer a wide range of support.
Monday Thru Friday, 8 hours per day, hours TBD
Holidays and Vacation as per company policy
Must be available for month end closefor first 5 working days of each month
Tasks in Detail
- Provides Production and Cost of Sales financial & other information to Controlling.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts as assigned and corrects data as needed.
- Prepares, posts and uploads journal entries as assigned to abas.
- Maintains the Paypal accounts including the monthly journal entries.
- Posts Accounts Payable, AG & SPOD invoices excluding inventory, customer shipping & fixed assets.
- Processes the Accounts Payable check run weekly.
- Posts Bulk customer & manual invoices.
- Prepares and emails the cash report daily.
- Posts Cost Entry Suggestions daily.
- Posts bank transactions to abas daily.
- Initiates bank wires & ACH payments as needed.
- Receives checks & cash & and makes the bank deposits weekly.
- Functions as backup to Accountant II.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 1-2 years practical experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Prior use of ERP systems
- Advanced skills in MS-Excel
- Able to communicate cross-functionally and cross-culturally
- Experience with manufacturing companies and global financial exposure preferred
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Spreadshirt Inc system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.