Inbound Enrollment Advisor Job TPR Education LLC Austinby admin on more than 30 days
TPR Education, LLC Job Vacancies 2020Description :
About The Princeton Review: The Princeton Review is a leading tutoring, test prep and college admission services company. Every year, it helps millions of college and graduate school-bound students achieve their education and career goals through online and in person courses delivered by a network of more than 4,000 teachers and tutors, online resources, and its more than 150 print and digital books published by Penguin Random House. Its Tutor.com brand is the largest online tutoring service with a community of more than 3,000 expert tutors and 17 million one-to-one tutoring sessions completed. The Princeton Review is headquartered in New York, NY. For more information, visit PrincetonReview.com. Follow the company on Twitter @ThePrincetonRev. The Princeton Review is not affiliated with Princeton University.
Summary of Position: Enrollment Advisors will be part of an elite team of top-notch professionals who interact with qualified prospects and students by telephone and email. The ideal candidate must possess the ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively with an ambitious client base. This is a full-time, inside sales position for Princeton Review test preparation products and services.
Consult by telephone and email with students and families who seek assistance with standardized test preparation, admissions facilitation, and guidance in related academic and financial-aid matters.
2. Skillfully and professionally probe for the customer's specific educational needs.
3. Provide the right solutions from our broad range of courses, products, and services.
Education, Background, Experience & Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
2. Friendly and energetic personality with the ability to quickly develop trust, rapport, and strong relationships.
3. Willingness to learn and adapt quickly with the drive to perform and excel.
4. Demonstrated success meeting and exceeding sales goals.
5. Outstanding telephone skills with expertise in effective listening, communication, probing, and problem resolution.
6. Above-average computer skills.
7. Highly motivated and able to work independently in a dynamic goals-driven environment.
The Princeton Review is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.