Certified Nursing Assistant Job Saad Healthcare Mobileby admin on more than 30 days
Saad Healthcare Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Come and help improve the overall health status of patients in Mobile and Baldwin counties. Our team offers a fulfilling and supportive work environment to help you achieve your goals as a certified nursing assistant and contribute in a significant way to the many lives your care will affect.
Hospice Care is a unique, holistic care environment and is well suited for those people looking for purpose in what they do. Our organization is committed to your development and will train you in the habits and tools needed to be successful in our organization.
Specifically, you will be:
- Provides patients' personal hygiene by giving bedpans, urinals, baths, shampoos, and shaves; assisting with travel to the bathroom; helping with showers and baths
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary; ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; providing fresh water and nourishment between meals
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight; recording intake and output information
You should have the following skills and licenses:
- An attitude that is enjoyable to be around
- Excellent certified nursing assistant skills
- Good communication habits and skills
- A high level of initiative
- Valid CNA license and
- A valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time and part-time positions available
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Saad Healthcare website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.