OFFICE ASSISTANT Job MEADOWS REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER INC Vidaliaby admin on more than 30 days
MEADOWS REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, INC Recruitment 2020Description :
- JOB SUMMARY The Office Assistant performs a variety of duties related to the authorization and recertification of insurance for the patients of the Vidalia Wound Care Center and their physicians and also performs a variety of general office duties to assist the staff of the Vidalia Wound Care Center.
- POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED Coursework at Technical School/College
- Some hospital or physician practice experience
- 1 Year Minimum in Related Role
- WORKING CONDITIONS Light Work: May be subject to both inside and outside environmental conditions. In general the worker will in an environment controlled area but may be briefly exposed to the elements. Worker will be subject to light noise. Exposure to possible work hazards including but are not limited to physical conditions, exposure to chemicals and on a rare occasion assisting with clean up of a biohazardous materials.
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS Light Work: This position requires an occasional amount of physical work and lifting up to 35 lbs. Position will require lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, stooping, stretching, or otherwise moving objects. Fingering and repetitive motions are required. Walking and standing are required in addition to sedentary work. The essential duties of this position require an appropriate level of visual acuity, as well as an ability to communicate.
Location: · WOUND CAREVIDALIA
Schedule: Full Time-H, Days, 5
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through MEADOWS REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, INC system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.