Central Sterile Technician Job Menorah Medical Center Overland Parkby admin on June 24, 2020
Menorah Medical Center Recruitment 2020Description :
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a Central Sterile Technician you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Menorah Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At MMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Sterile Processing Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
A Sterile Processing Technician works to prepare, sterilize, install, assemble, or clean all laboratory or healthcare equipment required for surgeries, examinations, and medical procedures. The Sterile Processing Technician ensures equipment, instruments, and supplies can be reused safely to prevent infections.
About this unit:
- The culture throughout the entire hospital is team and patient focused.
- Everyone on the team is motivated and leadership is committed to mentoring through career mapping for educational and personal success.
- Under the supervision of the OR Nurse Manager and the guidance and direction of the Charge Nurse for surgery systems, the Central Sterile Technician performs critical functions associated with instrument decontamination, inspection, assembly, packaging, and sterilization.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prefer basic knowledge of surgical instrumentation and all aspects of sterilization processes
- Prefer six months to one year in a surgical or other related health care setting
- Basic Computer skills preferred
- Knowledge of the functions of decontamination and sterilization equipment preferred
- Ability to exchange information in a factual, objective manner
- Willingness to take direction from multiple sources
- Able to be flexible with regard to task priorities and time schedules
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Sterile Processing Technician opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
- Application will be treated strictly confidential .
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Central Sterile Technician Overland Park July 2020 Menorah Medical Center above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Overland Park below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.