Full Time Detailer Job Paul Burns Auto Center Fairless Hillsby admin on more than 30 days
Paul Burns Auto Center Jobs 2020Description :
Paul Burns Auto Center is looking for a full-time Vehicle Detailer!
The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude, possess strong customer service skills and be familiar with the tools and agents used to clean and maintain vehicles.
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests.
- Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct locations or picking owners or drivers up if needed.
- Managing inventory and reordering supplies.
Must have the following:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule Monday through Friday
- Valid driver's license and clean motor vehicle record
- Successful completion of background checks and drug test
Great working environment with friendly people! Please send your resume today.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Detailing: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.