Social Services Assistant Job Westchase Health and Rehabilitation Center Houstonby admin on more than 30 days
Westchase Health and Rehabilitation Center Jobs 2021Description :
Westchase Health and Rehabilitation Center in Houston, TX is a 180-bed center offering a variety of individualized, health care services for our patients and residents. We are seeking a qualified and committed team member to join our efforts in providing quality care in all aspects of the patient journey. Please consider the following team member opportunity and apply today!
Provides services in support of responsibilities of the Social Services Department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in the completion of care plans and psychosocial assessments.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Coordinates care plan meetings with families.
- Helps resolve concerns of Resident and/or family.
- Makes room changes when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
Physical Demands & Environment
Employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift medium to heavy objects including assisting with the movement of Residents. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Westchase Health and Rehabilitation Center e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.