Business Analyst Chartwell Job UPMC Oakdaleby admin on more than 30 days
UPMC Jobs 2020Description :
Work with users and developers to identify problems and propose solutions. Maintain project planning documents, prepare materials, write and distribute workflow, maintain UPMC systems portfolio (checklist).
- Effectively prioritize and complete all assigned tasks.
- Work with users and developers to identify problems and propose solutions.
- Identify areas of concern that may compromise client satisfaction.
- Maintain employee/insured confidentiality.
- Maintain project planning, model business requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems.
- Ability to analyze benefit administration issues to determine the need for and the scope of polices and procedures.
- Develop administration policies and procedures or business recommendations to ensure uniform, cost effective claims administration practices that comply with the law, plan documents and other company policies.
- Participate in training programs as available/requested.
- Openly participate in team meetings, provide ideas and suggestions to ensure client satisfaction, and promote teamwork.
- Assist other departments during periods of backlogs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience required
- Minimum of two years of general business experience required.
- Minimum of two years of experience in business/industry specialty required. Knowledge of commercial, Medicaid, and Medicare products preferred.
- Competent in MS Office and PC skills preferred.
Working knowledge of COB (Coordination of Benefits) preferred. Organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills required.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Union Position: No
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to UPMC website with link as follow :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Business Analyst Chartwell Oakdale August 2020 UPMC above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Oakdale below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.