Camp Hill Remote Customer Service Role Job WorldPantry comby admin on July 18, 2020
WorldPantry.com Job Vacancies 2020Description :
WorldPantry.Com, Inc. – A company where you can learn & grow
WorldPantry.com Inc.Do you want to work in an environment where the word "Team" really means something? At a place where you and your contributions are truly valued, and you can learn and grow? Then World Pantry wants to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing exceptional customer service and excited about being an important member of an awesome customer service team. You'll do this working from home and responding to customer phone calls, emails and chats, placing orders, and working closely with your teammates to ensure extraordinary service.
World Pantry is a rapidly growing San Francisco Bay Area based e-commerce company specializing in gourmet, natural and organic foods. We partner with leading food companies to handle their direct to consumer e-commerce businesses. We currently manage over 60 webstores including: Celestial Seasonings (shop.celestialseasonings.com), Nature's Path (shop.NaturesPath.com), Hershey’s (hersheysstore.com), Numi Tea (shop.NumiTea.com), Torani (shop.Torani.com), and many other great brands.
Founded in 1998, the business has averaged over +20% growth per year. We have achieved this growth by delivering outstanding service to our customers and partners and by creating and developing a great team of talented people.
We are looking to expand our team of smart, talented people to support our growth. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, rapidly expanding company and to grow and develop your skills and career. We are an open management style company and the ideal candidate will help contribute to our positive team culture and share our values of: outstanding service; respect; collaboration; continuous learning; personal responsibility and accountability; and having fun at work.
Here are some of the things we offer:
- A generous discount on the products we sell
- Snacks! Now who can't use a little chocolate to get them through the day?
- Flexible work hours and days - we are fine with overtime too!
- The autonomy to answer consumers’ questions without having to say "let me ask my supervisor".
- Employees are eligible for our benefit plans after required waiting periods including: Health Insurance Plan, Dental Plan, 401k Retirement Plan, Commuter Benefits, and more.
This is a remote position out of the Harrisburg, PA area. There may be requirements in the future to spend 1 day a week or one week a month in the Camp Hill office. We are seeking a talented person who is passionate about providing exceptional customer service and excited about being a key member of a great customer service team. Responsibilities include delighting every customer (by phone, chat and e-mail), tracking and analyzing customer issues, and helping to put in place new ideas to ensure great service. We are looking for an energetic, detail oriented, and flexible individual who thrives on variety and inspires others.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A "smile" in your voice
- At least 1-3 years prior customer service
- Exceptional phone, e-mail, chat customer service skills
- A great desire to delight every customer
- Experience in working remote and not in an office with the rest of the team
- The ability to turn customer problems into customer wins
- The ability to thrive in a small company setting
- Strong organizational skills
- A strong detail orientation
- An energetic team player who is flexible and adaptable
- You will already have the necessary workstation set-up at home to include desk, chair, etc. in addition you will have internet service with a direct connection to a cable or fiber modem and capable of at least 6 Mbps download and 3 Mbps upload.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's or Associate Degree is a plus.
An interest in great food is important. Experience in a gourmet food retailing or catalog business is a plus.
Hours: This is a Full-Time position with hours available 7 days a week.
- $15.49 per hour total compensation - $14.75 base plus 5% PTO ($.74)
- Participation in company bonus plan
- 40% employee discount
- Full-time employees are eligible for our benefit plans after required waiting periods including: Health Insurance Plan, Dental Plan, 401k Retirement Plan, Commuter Benefits, and more.
Hours: Non-peak season: (Jan-Sep) our hours of operation are generally 7AM – 4:30 PM, Sunday – Friday. Full-time associates are scheduled for approximately 40 hrs per week during this time Peak season: (Oct-Dec) our hours of operation are generally 7AM – 8:00PM, Sunday – Friday and then include most Saturdays between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Full-time associates are generally scheduled for 50+ hours per week during this time.
Location: 480 Terminal St, Camp Hill, PA 17011
For more detail information, please refer official source from WorldPantry.com on following link below :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Camp Hill Remote Customer Service Role Camp Hill August 2020 WorldPantry.com above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Camp Hill below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.