Executive Personal Assistant To The CEO Job Manna Kadar Beauty Irvineby admin on more than 30 days
Manna Kadar Beauty Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Founder & CEO Manna Kadar mixes her business expertise with her passion for beauty. After the success of two beauty lines, Manna has added 4 new lines to her beauty portfolio: Manna Kadar Bath & Body, Haute Dog, Mason Man Men's Grooming, and Beauty and the Bump.
With these line additions, Manna Kadar Beauty has achieved double digit growth in the last year, and is projected to triple these numbers this year through new product innovation and additional retail partnerships. So, if you are a results-oriented candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit looking to join a company that's growing at an exponential speed, we are looking for you!
What makes you a great candidate?
The ideal candidate has an upbeat personality with the ability to manage several projects at a time. You enjoy being busy, and you are quick to take action on your to do list. You are organized, and can keep other people organized. We are looking for someone who enjoys managing the day to day life of a busy CEO, who isn’t afraid to make decisions, and is able to manage household and office projects. In addition to managing the CEO’s personal life, you should be comfortable using the internet (online shopping, reservations, and assorted other online portals, including Social Media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn. This position will be based inside of our Irvine office, but will require errands and other activities out of the office.
CANDIDATES WHO TO NOT COMPLETE THE ASSESSMENT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Keep CEO’s personal life managed, so that the business life runs smoother.
- Manage CEO’s daily obligations including: business and personal events, client meetings, Dr. appointments, etc.
- Responsible for all CEO’s calendar scheduling, and appointment conformations on a daily basis.
- Arrange business and personal travel: flights, hotels, and car service
- Last minute errands, dry cleaning, gift wrapping, grocery shopping.
- Communicate effectively with personal contacts, family, staff, and customers.
- Household management including scheduling car repairs, party preparation, dog grooming/walking and or an occasional child pick up.
- Help manage and organize events at CEO’s house and or office.
- Manage/Create/Modify Daily Executive Calendar
- Attend meetings, take notes, and execute on action items.
- Manage confidential and personal records for CEO.
- Maintain various reporting spreadsheets and documents if needed.
- Highly resourceful individual with exceptional communication skills and organizational ability needed to keep busy executive and parent on track professionally and personally.
- An active approach to problem solving, strong project management, communication, and research skills are required.
- Quick response and action time. Everything is time sensitive and urgent; tasks and duties must be completed on time and without hesitation or hold up.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to liaison between office and home outside of regular business hours.
- Ability to keep confidential records confidential.
- Positive attitude, with the ability to multi task and juggle assorted projects daily.
- Consistent proactive planning mindset. This role requires a proactive, not reactive candidate.
- 10+ years of work experience is required.
- 3+ years of previous experience assisting a CEO or High-Level Executive on a personal and professional level is required.
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office Programs at an intermediate level (there will be a test as part of the interviewing process).
- Website and intranet savvy in research, customer portals, and online ordering.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Monday to Friday
- personal assistant to a C-Level Executive: 5 years (Required)
- work: 10 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.