Sanitation Technician - Part-Time $1000 Retention Bonus Eligible! Job Bob #039 s Red Mill Natural Foods Inc Milwaukieby admin on more than 30 days
Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc. Careers 2020 - Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc. offer an opportunity to apply Sanitation Technician - Part-Time - $1000 Retention Bonus Eligible! that will be placed in Milwaukie.
Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
Position Overview: The Sanitation technician is responsible maintaining a clean facility and working environment. This would include wiping down all breakroom surfaces and frequently touched surfaces around the facility. Responsibilities: Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure and maintain a clean and safe food environment and ensure compliance with all requirements of programs and policies in maintaining a safe manufacturing environment
- Wipe down and clean all surfaces and frequently touched surfaces.
- Maintain a clean work space including break rooms and offices.
- Executes proper cleaning of production equipment following dry cleaning methods as outlined in Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOPs).
- Complies with all company policies and procedures and operates all equipment in a safe and food-safe manner.
- Complies with Bob’s Red Mill food safety policies and procedures including adherence to FDA regulations and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Performs other tasks and duties as may be assigned.
- This position reports to the Sanitation Supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possesses good communication skills both written and orally.
- Ability to work well individually and as a member of a team.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1-3 years of previous experience in the food industry, sanitation or related experience preferred.
- Occasional lifting of product both raw and finished weighing up to 55 pounds.
- May be exposed to significant extremes in temperature, noise and dust.
- Position may require standing for long periods of time.
- Position will require walking, crouching, bending for long period of time, walking up and down stairs with occasional lifting.
- Position requires the ability to work at a fast pace in a fast-paced environment.
In these unprecedented times, the demand for our products is at an all-time high. However, we recognize that many of you have concerns regarding COVID-19. The health and safety of our employees and our customers is our highest priority, and we are committed to being transparent about everything we are doing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
We have been rigorously following the recommendations and guidelines of the CDC and the World Health Organization over the past few weeks and have implemented a number of additional measures to keep our employees safe and help prevent the spread of coronavirus:
Areas of our facility that may be frequently touched, such as door handles, handrails and buttons, are being regularly disinfected by our safety and sanitation teams We have posted guidelines for proper handwashing, social distancing and how to recognize symptoms; we require employees to stay home if they are feeling ill Non-essential outside visitors to our facility are barred and all public tours are canceled Our Whole Grain Store restaurant is closed (retail is open) All non-essential in-person meetings are canceled We are continuing to develop new policies to support employees during this crisis
In addition, we always offer these great benefits:
Generous compensation and benefits Employee Stock Ownership Plan Profit sharing Growth potential—we promote from within! Employee discount at the Whole Grain Store
What you should know: Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods, Inc. website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.