WAREHOUSE DRIVER ASSOCIATE Job Surplus Service Fremont
Surplus Service Job Vacancies 2020Description :
The Warehouse/Driver Associate is responsible for picking up equipment from our customers in an expeditious manner and assisting the warehouse team with their duties. Organize merchandise from clients, separate, scan, and asset tag in inventory system. Work with the team and provide input to help improve efficiencies and increase profitability of operations. This position is a key company role that interacts with customers to represent our best in class operations.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate vehicles in a safe manner (26-foot box trucks). Provide manual handling during deliveries.
- Perform shipping (Bill of Lading, boxes, pallets) and warehouse activity, with a focus on productivity.
- Operate warehouse equipment: forklifts (certified), pallet jacks, dollies, postage meters, and shipping systems within OSHA safety and SOP guidelines.
- Promptly unload and stage pickups so assets can be accurately counted, weighed, separated, and sorted, then scan into inventory categories, adhere barcode tags, and organize neatly into racks.
- Maintain accuracy while providing required reports, logs, and measurements to KPI guidelines.
- Provide continuous improvement recommendations. Cross-train with employees for backup.
- 23+ Years Old. Clean Driving Record, forklift certified preferred. Safely drive, some longer distances.
- High school diploma or equivalent; higher degree preferred. Minimum 2 years’ relevant work experience. Prior experience with FedEx, ShipStation, R2 and ISO standards, preferred.
- Expertise in utilizing a warehouse ERP inventory system, Excel, shipping, receiving, material handling, safety management, data entry, reporting, oral and written skills, etc.
We are looking for someone who can get the job done! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for the right person. We are entering a huge growth phase. Help lead us there!COMPENSATION/HOURS
$15 – $30+/hour depending on skills, with additional uncapped upside incentives. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Profit-Sharing etc. This is a full-time position in Fremont, CA. Hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Please forward your resume with why you are a good fit to: [email protected]
Surplus Service is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Surplus Service considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Surplus Service on following link below :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in WAREHOUSE DRIVER ASSOCIATE Fremont July 2020 Surplus Service above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Fremont below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.