Customer Service Consultant – Work From Home Job Gap Inc Clarksvilleby admin on more than 30 days
Gap Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. Our brands — Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, INTERMIX and Hill City — have dressed people from all walks of life and all kinds of families, all over the world, for every occasion for more than 50 years.
But we’re more than the clothes that we make. We know that business can and should be a force for good, and it’s why we work hard to make product that makes people feel good, inside and out. It’s why we’re committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, come grow with us.About the role
As a Seasonal Customer Service Consultant, you’ll represent and our brands and take pride in delivering an exceptional shopping experience for our customers. In this role, you’ll speak with customers who have placed online orders and you will be responsible for answering questions regarding returns, exchanges, price adjustments, missing packages and missing items. You will support your team to drive results and deliver best-in-class service in a fast-paced environment. This is a seasonal remote position working from home. You will be required to complete a three-week, full-time virtual training (MondayFriday) in addition to coming on-site twice to pick-up equipment and complete paperwork.
Benefits include: Remote working, paid training, weekly pay and a generous merchandise discount for our brands – 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy and 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta. Also offering differential shift pay for evening schedules starting after 1:30PM in your working time zone.What you'll do
- Deliver a consistent customer experience by providing efficient and timely resolutions.
- Utilize effective time management skills in order to handle multiple calls in a fast-paced environment.
- Act as customer advocate by resolving complex concerns in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Demonstrate ability to make good business decisions aligned with our brand values.
- Minimum 6-months of customer service or call center experience.
- High level of confidence using technology with an ability to quickly navigate multiple screens or web browsers at a time.
- Demonstrate ownership to problem-solve independently.
- Open to feedback and can take action as needed.
- Experience navigating through competing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including customer de-escalation.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Gap Inc. website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.