Experienced Concrete Laborer Job Kent Companies Inc Grand Rapidsby admin on more than 30 days
Kent Companies, Inc. Jobs 2020Description :
SKILLED LABOR – CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
Kent Companies is a place where you can build something more. As a member of our skilled labor team, you ll build challenging projects that you can be proud of. You ll improve your trade skills and leadership skills too. Every member of our team contributes to a safe and efficient job site, and everyone shares in the rewards of a job well done.
Your Primary Responsibilities
- Safely perform general labor tasks on concrete construction job sites, including using power tools and common hand tools.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) including hard hat, high-visibility apparel and additional protection as required by the task.
- Assist with moving materials by hand; placing concrete; installing reshore and maintaining clean, well-organized job sites.
- Work in a variable environment, both indoors and outdoors. Work during inclement weather when required, including extreme heat/cold.
- Communicate effectively with your crew lead, foreman and superintendent on safety, task questions and problem-solving.
What can you expect from Kent Companies?
- Paid orientation, including key safety skills and tool training
- Partnership with experienced field leaders who are committed to your success on the team
- Competitive compensation, including health, vision, dental, retirement and profit sharing benefits
- Craft training opportunities in flatwork, foundations, shoring and post-tension systems
- Professional development opportunities including leadership skills, English/Spanish, and more
- Opportunities to grow into leadership roles
We hire for the right attitude. Kent Companies will train everyone who is willing to learn, work hard and improve themselves.
Preference is given to candidates with 6-12 months of construction experience and/or an OSHA 10 or OSHA 30.
About Kent Companies
Kent Companies is a 3rd-generation, family-owned business with over 1,500+ construction professionals working in nine offices across the country. We re ranked in the top 10 concrete contractors nationwide. Our people are our first priority. We invest in safety , training and development for every member of our team. Learn more at www.kentcompanies.com.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Kent Companies, Inc. website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.