Shift Supervisor Job Wendy #039 s | Haza Foods of Minnesota LLC Eden Prairieby admin on November 23, 2020
If you're interested in a Shift Manager position that rewards your commitment, then Wendy's is right for you. We encourage you to complete our application process and look forward to discussing your place on the Wendy's team.
In this role, your primary responsibility will be to supervise, coordinate and delegate opening and closing responsibilities and procedures.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Train, monitor and reinforce food safety procedures to crew members.
- Act as Cash Manager as needed, including setting up cash register(s) at open and verifying cash at close.
- Perform walk-thru to ensure restaurant is ready to open/close and/or rush-ready.
- Work with Restaurant Management team to train, develop and communicate with crew members and Team Trainers through team huddles, manager meetings, etc. Supervise crew members and Team Trainers in a way that maximizes retention.
- Supervise, coordinate and delegate the execution of operations tasks and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Work with Restaurant Management team to ensure quality, production and service standards are met and to create a safe, efficient and professional environment for customer and other employees.
- Assist the Restaurant Management team in maintaining proper coverage via crew member schedules to ensure that the restaurant attains/exceeds all customer service standards.
- Follow up and ensure resolution of issues.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Excellent guest service skills required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Ability to resolve issues in compliance with Wendy’s standards
- Ability to keep employees motivates, resolve conflicts and make hard decisions
- Available to work all shifts; open, close, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds of force frequently to move objects
- Ability to carry products/boxes and miscellaneous weighing no more than 50 pounds
- Consistently handles product preparation
- Ability to kneel to utilize proper lifting procedures and to open safe
- Consistently lifts for product preparation, stocking and inventory.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regarding to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. All resumes are held in confidence. Must be eligible to work in this country and pass a background investigation.
Address: 8395 Flying Cloud Dr Eden Prairie, MN55344
Property Description: W414Flying Cloud Dr.Eden Prairie, MN
Property Number: W414
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.