Hourly Team Member- ***Front Line And Culinary Specialists*** Job Chipotle Mexican Grill Saint Augustineby admin on December 30, 2020
Chipotle Mexican Grill Hiring 2021 - Chipotle Mexican Grill offer an opportunity to apply Hourly team member- ***Front Line and Culinary Specialists*** that will be placed in Saint Augustine.
Chipotle Mexican Grill Job Vacancies 2021Description :
**Chipotle is Growing into 2021, and we want you to grow with us!!**
Start the new year off with a career at the "Best of 2020" restaurant to work for!
At Chipotle, we’ve created something special: a better place to eat and work. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck, but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path – over 80% of our managers got promoted from Crew.
What’s in it for you:
- Tuition assistance (up to $5,250 a year)
- Free food (yes, really FREE)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid breaks
- Paid time off
- Holiday closures
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement (80% of managers started as crew)
- Customized college degree programs that can be completed in as little as 18 months, for as low as $250 a year*
- Competitive compensation
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Someone that loves to help and serve others (both customers and team members)
- Someone ready to learn how to cook (a lot)
We prepare real food by hand every day in our restaurants. No freezers, microwaves or can openers to be found.
We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike. We’ll provide the training you need to feel confident working at any station – grill, cashier, prep, salsa and expo. We take pride in our exceptional customer service and it’s up to each of our team members to create the friendly atmosphere that our customers expect and enjoy. So, whether you have experience as a dishwasher, cashier, server, host, bartender, cook, prep cook, FOH/BOH or no experience at all, we’re always looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join our team.
At Chipotle, you’ll be part of a team that is working to cultivate a better world. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, apply today.
Requirements (the fine print):
- You have to be at least 18 years older to fill this position
- You need to be able to communicate in the primary language(s) of the work location
*Receive up to $5,250 from Chipotle in tuition assistance and up to $5,185 in federal grants each year. Combined with up to 44 earned credit hours from on-the-job training at Chipotle, you could earn your degree for as little as $250 a year.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $9.50 - $11.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Bonus pay
Masks are required for all Team Members and we ask all guests to wear masks while on premises and not engaged in eating/drinking.
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.