Territory Sales Representative Job Safety-Kleen Nampaby admin on July 23, 2020
Safety-Kleen Recruitment 2020Description :
The Territory Sales Representative, internally known as a Territory Manager, focuses on building business within their territories as well as developing and maintaining strong customer relationships. While working in conjunction with route drivers, the Outside Sales Representative provides product insight to our clientele regarding essential lines of business.
Why work for Thermo Fluids?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Base salary plus additional earning)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Work with route drivers to convert new sales opportunities;
- Grow current customer base with new lines of business;
- Prepare and deliver customer quotes;
- Prospect and convert leads into customers;
- Achieve monthly sales quotas/budgets.
What does it take to work for Thermo Fluids?
- Bachelor's degree preferred;
- Exceptional computer skills;
- Tenacious, assertive, strong organizational skills and a hunter mentality;
- Proven ability to develop a book of business preferred;
- Working knowledge of and current use of Salesforce.com is a plus;
- 1-3 years business to business sales experience preferred;
- Previous successful sales or operations experience in oil or related industry preferred;
- Ability to travel between Boise and Eastern Idaho locations occasionally;
- 10% overnight travel.
Thermo Fluids, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Safety-Kleen Systems, Inc., provides quality environmental services through a network of branch facilities in 21 U.S. states. The company services more than 20,000 customers, offering a broad range of environmental services that includes used oil recycling, used oil filter recycling, antifreeze products, and antifreeze recycling. Its industrial waste management services include vacuum services, and hazardous waste management. With an emphasis on customer confidence and protection, Thermo Fluids offers the industry exclusive Green Shield Services program, which combines the very best in collection and recycling services with best practices for a sustainable environment.
Thermo Fluids, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Safety-Kleen e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Territory Sales Representative Nampa August 2020 Safety-Kleen above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Nampa below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.