Maintenance Mechanic Job Pressed Paperboard Technologies Findlayby admin on September 3, 2020
Pressed Paperboard Technologies Jobs 2020Description :
Established manufacturing firm looking for a 2nd shift Maintenance Mechanic to oversee the performance and maintenance of production machinery.
- Performs preventive maintenance inspections and service on machines.
- Thoroughly cleans machines and machine parts, removing parts and reinstalling as necessary.
- Oils and lubricates moving parts on machines to ensure effective performance.
- Records and reports damaged, worn, or broken parts.
- Orders and installs replacement parts for machines.
- Identifies the causes of unexpected breakdowns of machines.
- Repairs broken machines quickly and efficiently.
- Prepares reports documenting work performed.
- Cleans, organizes, inventories, stocks, and otherwise maintains shop areas, parts, tools, and supplies.
- Coordinates with managers to schedule regular maintenance on machines.
- Collaborates with product manager or plant engineer regarding new products being added and modifications that will be required.
- Makes necessary modifications and implements tests runs; confers with product manager regarding test results and makes additional alterations to machinery as required.
- Must be able to work overtime with flexible hours as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Mechanically inclined with great problem-solving skills.
- Able to work with electricity up to 480 volts 3-phase.
- Must be able to work in a multi-task atmosphere & work well in a team environment.
- Works well independently and with others.
- Good communication skills.
- Organized with attention to detail.
Education and Experience:
- Some vocational or community college with related coursework or equivalent experience required.
- Previous maintenance experience required.
- Prolonged periods standing and walking.
- Able to bend, stretch, push, pull, and move as needed to reach, clean, and service machinery.
- Must be able to visually inspect machines.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.