Crew Member/Cashier Job Three Rivers Karting Leetsdaleby admin on more than 30 days
Three Rivers Karting Recruitment 2021Description :
Job Title: Crew Member/Cashier
Reports To: Manager on Duty
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt/Part Time
Shift: This opening is for our weekend shift. (Fri, Sat, Sun) Approximately 10- 20 hours per week.
Rate of Pay: $8.25 to $9.00/hour
Three Rivers Karting (3RK) is the newest, premier karting facility in the Pittsburgh area (Leetsdale, PA). Our indoor facility will provide year-round hours of entertainment and we are looking for energetic and customer oriented applicants to fill our open positions. We are passionate about the karting experience and want to share our enjoyment of karting with everyone that comes through the door. We are looking for candidates that share in the same mindset, keeping our customers coming back for more.
Summary: Responsible for ensuring an excellent racing experience through assisting with signing in customers, ringing up purchases, and coordinating/scheduling races.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides excellent customer service to all 3RK visitors and customers.
- Answers phones promptly in a professional and friendly manner.
- Assists customers with questions and/or concerns both in person and over the phone.
- Sells and upsells race packages.
- Assists customers with sign-in.
- Manages all facility purchases, including races, merchandise, and concessions.
- Coordinates and schedules races precisely and efficiently.
- Manages races precisely, on time, and safely.
- Maintains track, front desk, and facility cleanliness at all times.
- Keeps merchandise and concessions organized and stocked at all times.
- Ensures the safety of customers and employees at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
- Customer service skills
- Time management skills
- Oral communication skills
- Cash handling skills/cashiering experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts, and risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $8.25 - $9.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Cashiering: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
For more detail information, please refer official source from Three Rivers Karting on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.