Manufacturing Manager Job Audix Wilsonvilleby admin on July 16, 2020
Audix Recruitment 2021Description :
We are looking for a highly capable Manufacturing Manager who has electronic manufacturing experience and an engineering degree. The successful candidate has at least 10 years similar experience with a minimum of 5 years in a leadership role overseeing machining and assembly.
General Position Summary:
Plans, schedules, and manages the day-to-day manufacturing and production processes. Assists with planning and directing an efficient layout of equipment and flow of materials. Ensures manufacturing performance, volume, cost and quality goals are met by utilizing efficient methods and maintaining appropriate staffing levels. Manages subordinate staff in the performance of their jobs. Ensures that project/department milestones and goals are met.
Specific Job Skills:
- Coordinates and exercises functional authority for planning, organizing, integrating, and controlling activities in assigned areas.
- Able to develop documentation procedures and systems.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical information in mathematical form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Solid background in audio or electronic manufacturing.
- Working knowledge of Flow Manufacturing principles, understands how and where to apply them within their area.
- Strong experience supervising manufacturing and assembly. Ability to lead and supervisor various levels of employees in different disciplines. Foster team focus and collaborative atmosphere.
- Knowledge of electronic and mechanical engineering.
- Inspect, examine, and observe for obvious product or equipment defects.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all internal levels of employees, as well as external customers and suppliers.
- Proficiency using MS Office, Solidworks, and able to quickly learn new software.
- Ability to organize multiple and conflicting tasks quickly in a potentially stressful environment. Ability to work within and manage multiple deadlines.
- In-depth understand materials movement processes, material tracking, and inventory control procedures. Experience with estimating, methodizing, and supplier sourcing.
- Capable of high degree of independent judgment as it relates to production and manufacturing.
- Requires a high degree of initiative, results orientation, ethics and tenacity. Ability to work within given parameters to achieve optimal results.
- High degree of organization and planning skills.
Requires a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
Minimum of 10 years experience in an electronic manufacturing or related environment with at least 5 years of demonstrated leadership experience.
Awesome team, competitive salary, and great benefits!
Benefits offered: Medical, Dental, LTD, Life Ins., PTO, Holidays, 401(k), Employee discount.
Employment contingent on successful background check & drug screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Well qualified applicants will be contacted immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 5 years (Required)
- audio product manufacturing: 5 years (Preferred)
- electronic manufacturing: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Monday to Friday
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.