Licensed Plumber Job Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Fort Worthby admin on more than 30 days
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Ben Franklin Plumbing is looking for Utility Installers; Tradesman, Journeyman, or Master Plumbers, Valid Texas License Required.
Are you a top performer? Are you committed to doing the job right the first time, every time? Do you genuinely care about giving your customers more than their monies worth? Do you go out of your way to exceed your customer's expectations no matter what it takes? Do you find yourself doing extra things for the customer not because someone told you to, but because you like to? Do you feel appreciated for your dedication to excellent customer service? Or has your boss even noticed the way you go above and beyond the call of duty? We're Benjamin Franklin Plumbing, the punctual plumber, and we're looking for someone exactly like you to add to our amazing team of customer focused leaders. Would you like to work for a service company where everyone actually looks forward to coming to work every day? Any one of our world class technicians would tell you that we value honesty, integrity, and respect above dollars and cents. If you value these things as well, we want you on our team.
Give us the chance to prove to you that we're different from all the other companies you've seen or heard about.
This is a full time, non-exempt position with benefits.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life after 60 days
- 12 days PTO per year after 90 days
- Full-Time Employment
- Top Pay (Hourly or Performance Based)
- Company vehicle to take home and fuel card
- Dispatched from home
- Technical Training
- Paperless invoicing, invoice and dispatch through tablets
- Company uniforms
- Monthly and after hours bonuses
- Overtime Pay
- Room for advancement
Scope and Responsibilities
- Serve customers with a positive attitude and enthusiasm.
- Present options on every call and assist the customer in making the best decision for their home and their family.
- Refuse to Compromise Company or individual integrity by performing unnecessary services.
- Prevent future breakdowns and expertly service customers by performing a safety evaluation on every call.
- Assist fellow employees whenever called upon to do so.
- Perform every job with technical excellence in order to live up to our industry leading warranties and guarantees.
- Are familiar with all aspects of plumbing repair including leak location, tankless water heaters, water filtration, tank type water heaters, all types of plumbing fixtures, drain cleaning, and drain line replacement. Training available in all these areas.
- Work with a safety first mentality so that they are assured to return home healthy each evening.
- Uphold our company image of clean cut, trustworthy, non-threatening personnel.
- Act with dignity and respect in dealing with our valued customers and fellow employees.
- Physically able to perform all plumbing repairs and replacements.
- Must be able to work extended hours, nights or weekends when needed
- Ability to stand, walk, and climb ladders and stairs.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Lawton Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer which makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, sex, age disability or marital status. This Company also complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. During the interview process, you may be asked questions concerning your ability to perform job-related functions. This Company reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities and bona fide religious beliefs.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Bonus Pay
- Commission Pay
- plumbing: 4 years (Required)
- Texas Plumbing License (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through Benjamin Franklin Plumbing system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.