Inventory Specialist Job CANNA PROVISIONS Holyokeby admin on May 29, 2020
CANNA PROVISIONS Jobs 2020Description :
At Canna Provisions Group, our mission is to make life’s journey better by providing premium cannabis products to all types of customers from first-time shoppers to experienced consumers. Our team is comprised of cannabis industry experts and pioneers who want to provide friendly outposts for residents and visitors in Lee, Easthampton, and Holyoke, Massachusetts. We believe that cannabis, when used appropriately, is a friend of humanity, and want to make it accessible for adults from all walks of life.
We’re seeking a full-time Inventory Specialist, to be located in our Holyoke and/or Easthampton locations, to keep our organization in compliance, while also ensuring our sales floor has the product they need in a timely manner. This is a great opportunity for someone who embraces physical labor while also looking to keep their mind active within a new industry.
Could you be the right fit for our team?
We’re looking for someone who:
* Takes pride in their work and strives to do their best every day
* Juggles competing priorities effectively
* Enjoys keeping busy
* Has an eye for detail
* Is exceptionally organized
Essential job functions include:
* Performing daily cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy and compliance
* Completing and distributing reports
* Balancing and reconciling inventory
* Inspecting and preparing products for sale
* Working with the sales team to solve problems as they arise
* Forecasting future inventory needs
* Ensuring inventory space is organized and all products are documented
Qualified candidates will possess a high school diploma or equivalent, and 1-3 years’ inventory, accounting, or quality assurance experience. Exceptional math and organizational skills, proficiency with e-mail, word processing, and spreadsheets, and the ability to lift 50 pounds are also required.
The schedule for this job will include evenings and weekends.
We offer a competitive salary, health and dental insurance, paid holidays and vacation time, and the opportunity to learn and advance your career as part of our rapidly growing team.
If you’re ready for your next opportunity, apply today!
Canna Provisions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Reasonable accommodations will be made for any qualified applicant or employee with a disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Every other week
- Store Manager
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For further information, please refer official source from CANNA PROVISIONS on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.