Senior Technical Assistant Job Lenora Systems Inc Pendletonby admin on September 11, 2020
Lenora Systems Inc Recruitment 2020Description :
Job: Technical Assistant,
Location: Pendleton, OH
Ensure accurate and timely testing of collected specimens.
Education: Bachelors of Science degree or a Clinical Laboratory Assistant Certification.
- Assist MT’s and MLT’s in performing the full range of laboratory tests provided by Interpath Laboratory— Blood Banking, Chemistry, Hematology, Immunology, Microbiology, Urinalysis and Coagulation.
- Assist in operating complex automated laboratory equipment, electronic equipment, computer software, and precision instruments. Provide trouble-shooting on such instruments as far as possible.
- Participate in some aspects of proficiency testing.
- Understand and adhere to HIPAA policies, procedures and regulations to assure patient confidentiality.
- Administrative duties including excellent customer service to all patients, clients and employees. Answer phones in a timely manner following company standards on proper phone etiquette.
- Actively participate in departmental quality assurance monitors.
- Follow all established I.Q. protocols.
- Follow established safety protocols.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
- Accept results as training and complexity allows.
Job Type: Full-time
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Lenora Systems Inc website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.