Outside Sales Representative Job National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Miles Cityby admin on more than 30 days
National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Careers 2020 - National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) assign an opportunity to fill Outside Sales Representative that will be placed in Miles City.
National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Jobs 2020Description :
Outside Sales Representative
NFIB is the leading advocate for small business, with offices in Washington, D.C., and all 50 state capitals.
What’s in it for you?
- 3 weeks training pay ($800/wk. or Commissions whichever one is greater)
- Straight Commission (starting week 4) with uncapped earnings potential
- Monthly and quarterly bonus plans
- $60,000-$80,000 average first year earnings; 25% of our outside sales force makes a 6-figure income
- Full time W2 position with excellent benefits after 30 days: health, dental, vision ins., 401k, and much more
- Monthly mileage reimbursement (up to $500)
- Comprehensive training program
- Competitive environment with company-wide recognition, contests, coveted awards, and incentive trips
- Work/life balance
- Career advancement opportunities
Skills & Traits:
- Ability to memorize a highly effective sales presentation
- Excellent communication skills & the ability to build rapport quickly
- Persistent, disciplined self-manager
- Confident in handling rejection
- Driven with a desire to consistently increase your earnings
- Intermediate technical skills
Recognized as “The Voice of Small Business,” we are a member-driven, not-for-profit organization that advocates for small, independent business owners. For over 75 years, NFIB has grown its membership base through in-person sales calls to small businesses.
We are seeking high effort individuals that are results-focused, with an entrepreneurial spirit, outgoing personality, and exceptional work ethic to prospect, conduct face-to-face cold calls, and enroll new members. Demonstrate your passion by empowering the voice of small business in your local community.
NFIB uses cutting-edge technology with automated sales and real-time processing through our web-based and mobile app. If you are seeking a unique opportunity with an organization that uses a proven sales process where you can truly make a difference for yourself and the cause of small business, apply now at: www.NFIB.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
For more detail information, please refer official source from National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) on following link below :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.