Part Time Donor Scheduling Representative Job LifeSouth Community Blood Centers Gainesvilleby admin on more than 30 days
LifeSouth Community Blood Centers Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Call donors to schedule donation appointments
- Answer donor questions and address donor concerns
- Inform donors about blood drives in the area and center promotions
- Assist in achieving departmental collection goals
- Must be comfortable using a computer and phone
- Ability to organize and manage time effectively
- Ability to read and follow instructions, as well as organize and record data
- Interact professionally with all customers, both internal and external
- Ability to work a varied schedule including nights and weekends
- Ability understanding people well and use that understanding effectively in motivating and persuading others
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High school diploma or GED
This is a part time position. Starting salary range is $10.50$11.55 an hour. Background check and drug test required. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/DFWP/Tobacco Free.
The position description may not include all the duties and responsibilities of the job. Duties and responsibilities that are not listed, but which the employee may be expected to perform, will fall within the scope of the skills, knowledge and training for the position.
LifeSouth is a Drug-Free and Tobacco-Free Workplace. LifeSouth is an affirmative action employer and provides equal opportunity to all persons, regardless of race, religion, age, gender, transgender status, gender identification, disability, status as a protected veteran, national origin, color or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances. LifeSouth complies with all laws and regulations associated with the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
If you require any assistance to complete the application process or during the interview due to a disability, please contact the LifeSouth region where you are applying or call 1-888-795-2707 to request an accommodation. Applications may be completed at a LifeSouth facility or mailed to corporate headquarters in lieu of the on-line application process.
Should you are interested and qualified, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.