Team Leader Job The Grounds Guys of Southburyby admin on more than 30 days
The Grounds Guys of Southbury Job Vacancies 2020Description :
We began with a single vision shared between 10 brothers. Originally, we opened our doors as Sunshine Grounds Care in 1987. As time passed and more brothers joined in the project, it became a widely recognized brand built on the principles of excellent workmanship, customer satisfaction, and real care. We abide by the simple values outlined in our company acronym "C.A.R.E.", which are: Customers first, Attitude, Respect, and Enjoy life in the process!
As Team Leader, you are responsible for managing a team up to 3 people while performing the delivery of services. Our clients trust to us to provide quality services and you are key in helping us live out our values every day.
You are a proactive leader and self-starter who can interact with the public and our employees. You have a strong work ethic and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have experience in landscaping and previous supervisory experience, as well as proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Manage team of up to 3 people while performing services; motivate, coach, and mentor team
- Perform landscape maintenance duties, such as mowing, fertilizer application, weed control, aeration, spring clean-up, fall clean-up, trimming, and pruning
- Operate a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to bed edgers, commercial mowers, blowers, dump trailers, chainsaws, line trimmers, and tillers
- Perform landscape enhancement activities such as mulch application, plantings, top soil application, lawn seeding
- Address clients' questions, comments, and concerns
- Prepare daily team performance reports
- Assist with employee recruiting and selection
- Current and unrestricted Driver's license with a clean record
- One year experience in this or a related field is required
- Previous leadership experience
- Willingness to work occasional (paid) overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to waist level and perform all other physical requirements associated with a position of this nature
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to The Grounds Guys of Southbury e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates will receive responses.
If you are not interested in Team Leader Southbury August 2020 The Grounds Guys of Southbury above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Southbury below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.