RN Director Womens And Pediatrics Job HCA Healthcare Covingtonby admin on more than 30 days
HCA Healthcare Jobs 2020Description :
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Director Womens Services and Pediatrics today with Lakeview Regional Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Lakeview Regional we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Director Womens Services and Pediatrics like you to be a part of our team.
About this unit:
- 10 L/D/R rooms
- 18 OB beds
- Level III 11-bed NICU
- 18-bassinet Nursery
- Patient safety and satisfaction are our number one priority
- Planning, directing, and coordinating Women’s and Children’s Services patient care activities and the clinical operations related to such activities.
- Ensures financial, operational and strategic objectives of the department are achieved.
- Provides patient care in accordance with the Louisiana State Board of Nursing, Code of Ethics, rules and regulations and follows hospital policies and procedures.
What Qualifications You Will Need
- Current RN License or compact license in the State of Louisiana
- Knowledge of Executive Leadership, Professional Principles and Practices with verbal, interpersonal and quantitative skills
- 3-5 years progressive management experience.
- Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care.
- Recent experience with implementation of Joint Commission, CMS, and other related standards required.
- Bachelor of Nursing required; Master’s preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support
Lakeview Regional Medical Center is a full service, acute care hospital providing inpatient and outpatient healthcare services to St. Tammany Parish residents since 1977. Our 167 bed, state-of-the-art facility provides the most advanced, medical and surgical technologies available, along with personalized patient and family-based care in a safe, suburban community. By joining our team you contribute to the positive culture of the hospital, which directly impacts the well-being of your patients, their families, your colleagues, and your own personal job satisfaction. We invite you to learn firsthand what our unwavering commitment to patient satisfaction, service excellence and professional expertise can do for your career.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
If your qualification is matched with the requirement above, please submit your online application directly through HCA Healthcare system at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.