Cook - Skilled Nursing Full-Time Swing/Evening Shift Job Oregon City Health Care Centerby admin on more than 30 days
Oregon City Health Care Center Recruitment 2020 - Oregon City Health Care Center assign a chance to fill Cook - Skilled Nursing - Full-Time Swing/Evening Shift that will be placed in Oregon City.
Oregon City Health Care Center Recruitment 2020Description :
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Prepares food in accordance with menus, diet specifications, sanitary practices, and resident preference under the supervision of the Food and Nutrition Services Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.:
- Prepares and serves meals that are palatable and appetizing in appearance. Ensures food safety by practicing safe food handling..
- Ensure proper temperatures compliance of the following: cold storage, dry storage, food prep/service and dishwashing machine standards.
- Follows recipes, menus and diet spreadsheets plus records necessary substitutions.
- Assures that food supplies are available. Notifies supervisor of needed supplies.
- Maintains a clean, sanitized and safe work area. Completes daily and scheduled cleaning duties.
- Ensures proper storage including labeling and dating foods. Discards improper stored and outdated foods.
- Follows proper cleaning and sanitation procedures according to manufactures instructions..
- Follows department and facility fire safety.
- Promptly reports any unsafe conditions or equipment to supervisors immediately.
- Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously and with dignity following confidentiality standards and promotes resident rights.
Meet qualifications as required by local or state regulations. Must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of one year supervisory experience helpful. One year working in the food services or health care environment preferred. Must hold Food handler’s and ServSafe certification as state requires.
Oregon City Health Care Center::
Oregon City Health Care Center (https://www.prestigecare.com/location/oregon-city-health-care-center) is a nursing and rehabilitation center nestled within a quiet, suburban neighborhood, featuring a fenced yard, a beautiful garden and walking paths for patients and residents to use at their leisure.
At Oregon City, we foster a fun and loving environment where spending time at the center is like joining a group of life-long friends for coffee. The laughter spills over into the hallways, the appreciation for one another rings in every word you hear, and the commitment to the future is evident in every heart.
Dedicated teams of caregivers strive every day to positively influence the lives of each resident, helping strengthen their independent as much as possible. Our inter-disciplinary team of physicians, nurses, therapists, social workers and health care experts provide a full range of health care services.:
Any Questions? Contact: [email protected]:
is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core valuesrespect, integrity, commitment, and trustthat are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career.:
Build Your Healthcare Career with :
is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a team member, you are more than just an “employee,” you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with below::
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following::
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage:
- HSA/FSA accounts:
- Employer paid group life and ADD insruance:
- 401(k) plan with company match:
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays:
- Employee Assistance Program:
- Commitment to career development and continuing education:
- Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement:
- Flexible scheduling:
- Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!:
- Benefits may vary by location:
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.