Administrative Associate II Job Merck Millsboroby admin on more than 30 days
Merck Recruitment 2020Description :
Our Manufacturing Operations teams are the people that make our products. We work in the manufacturing plants with a “Safety First, Quality Always” mindset striving for continuous improvement. We work in the local plant connected to our global manufacturing network to ensure the highest quality of raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
The Administrative Associate II performs administrative/clerical tasks for the manufacturing site including direct support of the production leadership team. Constructs data format and uses computer to develop reports, tables, graphs and correspondence. Applies knowledge and acts as a business resource on standard operating procedures and practices of the division/area to assigned projects. Ability to communicate effectively with executive-level administration as well as internal and external resources.
General Secretarial/Clerical duties include the following:
- Work requires the coordination and performance of multiple tasks while understanding the project principles and technical skills related to own work assignments.
- Produces/completes various work assignments requiring advanced analytical ability, independent judgment, creativity and problem-solving skills.
- Develop reports, presentations, tables, graphs, correspondence and conduct light research using appropriate software.
- Works in teams or independently as needed and as relevant to complete work assignments and various tasks.
- Calendar scheduling/planning; coordinating and scheduling complex multi-leg and international travel arrangements.
- Communication Skills must be at a level to effectively interact with company executives and internal/external clients to maintain workflow.
- Coordinates special projects.
- Coordinates scheduling interviews, creating purchase orders, documentation tracking, changes and routing, expense reports, 1-1 scheduling & tracking,
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of three (3) years Administrative Assistant experience.
- Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point etc.) and operation of other peripheral devices.
- Demonstrated experience scheduling and coordinating complex, multi-leg domestic and international travel.
- SAP experience preferred to complete the following: Expense Reports; Purchase Orders and Payment Requests; Vendor Add Forms.
- Experience using Documentum system and change control modules to update departmental SOP's and PM Job tasks.
- Professional communication skills.
- Documented experience as a strong performer in your current and past positions.
- Experience processing Visa and Passport applications preferred.
Our Manufacturing & Supply Division is committed to be the most trusted supplier of bio-pharmaceuticals worldwide. Our facilities, along with our external contractors, suppliers, and partners, create an interdependent global manufacturing network that’s committed to delivering a high quality, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time.
Who we are …
Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA is known as “Merck” in the United States, Canada & Puerto Rico. We are known as “MSD” in Europe, Middle East, Africa, Latin America & Asia Pacific. We are a global biopharmaceutical leader with a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines, oncology, vaccines and animal health products.
We are driven by our purpose to develop and deliver innovative products that save and improve lives. With 69,000 employees operating in more than 140 countries, we offer state of the art laboratories, plants and offices that are designed to Inspire our employees as we learn, develop and grow in our careers. We are proud of our 125 years of service to humanity and continue to be one of the world’s biggest investors in Research & Development.
What we look for …
In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue Inventing For Life, Impacting Lives while Inspiring Your Career Growth.
NOTICE FOR INTERNAL APPLICANTS
In accordance with Managers' Policy - Job Posting and Employee Placement, all employees subject to this policy are required to have a minimum of twelve (12) months of service in current position prior to applying for open positions.
If you have been offered a separation benefits package, but have not yet reached your separation date and are offered a position within the salary and geographical parameters as set forth in the Summary Plan Description (SPD) of your separation package, then you are no longer eligible for your separation benefits package. To discuss in more detail, please contact your HRBP or Talent Acquisition Advisor.
If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at [email protected]
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
- Only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.
- Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.
If you are not interested in Administrative Associate II Millsboro August 2020 Merck above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Millsboro below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.