Temporary Associate Help Desk Job KPMG Atlantaby admin on more than 30 days
KPMG Recruitment 2020Description :
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
is currently seeking a Temporary Associate, Help Desk to join our Digital Nexus technology organization for a six month assignment.
- Provide assistance in ticket handling of Microsoft office applications and 3rd party applications to meet all service level agreements for 2nd level teams and as an individual
- Assist in developing 1st and 2nd level troubleshooting policies and procedures for the National Services Center (NSC) and provide necessary training to NSC
- Keep current with alternative information systems and technologies and make recommendations consistent with the Firm’s business and systems strategies
- Generate ideas to automate current processes
- Handle unexpected application outages
- Perform project related duties as assigned or requested
- A minimum two years of recent experience in Service desk support and Customer Service Support
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Experience in information systems technology and support with focus on one or more of these areas; Office applications, Desktop applications and 3rd party applications
- Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, organizational and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work; able to build productive relationships with peers
- Flexibility to work overtime, on weekends and peak times to support a 24x7 environment, with the ability to be on-call during weekends and afterhours; able to adhere to rotational shift schedule is required
LLP (the U.S. member firm of International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from KPMG on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.