Certified Dietary Manager CDM Job Highland Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center Bella Vistaby admin on May 2, 2020
Highland Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center Vacancies 2020 - Highland Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center is seeking a new official to fill Certified Dietary Manager CDM that will be placed in Bella Vista.
Highland Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center Recruitment 2020Description :
A caring and competent Certified Dietary Manager is sought to serve our residents at Highland Health & Rehab, a Skilled Nursing Facility in Bella Vista, AR. This position is responsible for the planning, executing, supervising, and leading the dietary department to ensure the provision of quality food service and nutritional care to our residents.
- Dietary Staffing management to include: leading, hiring, in service, disciplinary action, etc.
- Budget control and upkeep of inventory on top of food ordering.
- Active role in interdisciplinary team, attending care conferences for resident care planning, weight variance and etc.
- Work closely with nursing with any new order from admission to change of condition.
- Safe food preparation and handling techniques.
- Maintaining resident dietary profiles and tray cards.
- Updating patient preferences for admissions/discharges/diet order changes/preferences.
- Work closely with Registered Dietitian and providers, and surveyors during survey time.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Specialized training in food service management and nutrition is desirable.
- Current ServSafe certification is required in accordance with State/County law, or must become ServSafe certified within 30 calendar days of hire.
- Certified Dietary Manager or Certified Food Service Manager designation is desired in accordance with CMS and/or State/County law.
- Two years of experience in quantity food production/service and personnel supervision is desired.
- Two years or more related dining/nutrition experience is desired.
- Skilled in motivating and supervising food service personnel.
- General knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Ability to read and understand nutrient analysis reports.
- Knowledge of food service program requirements.
- An understanding of food service program finances.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required, including web-based reporting.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Considerable knowledge of quantity food production and serving techniques, food safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
- Skill in using public relations techniques to promote the food service program to client and residents.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other personnel and the public.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
Compensation will be based on experience.
Application can be made online via Indeed or for additional information regarding this position, please call the facility Administrator, Jon White at 479.876.1847. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, initial communication must be made through electronic forms of communication.
Job Type: Full-time
- Certified Dietary Manager (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- On call
For further information, please refer official source from Highland Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If you are not interested in Certified Dietary Manager CDM Bella Vista July 2020 Highland Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Bella Vista below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.