Guest Experience Specialist Job Suzies Modestoby admin on more than 30 days
Suzies Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Job Title: Guest Experience Specialist
Reports To: Guest Experience Leader
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Provide guests with exceptional customer service by being the subject matter expert on all products, services, in-store promotions, local community events and other areas of the business. Promotes the guest experience journey and a culture that consistently delivers the Janra guest brand experience.
Through the lens of Janra, the Guest Experience Specialist will be the catalyst, champion, and role model for all relationship building touch points with Janra guests. Mentors all store partners in the delivery of INTENT engagements to support and drive guest experiences and create Janra
Promoters. The Guest Experience Specialist may be a ‘key holder’ and Leader on Duty (LOD) on a limited basis as needed.
The incumbent must be able to consistently perform all the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Acts as a personal shopper/information center for guests as they enter the store and be 100% focused on customer service.
- Provides quick and courteous service to all guests, by determining their needs and sharing product knowledge to suggest the appropriate merchandise.
- Maintains job related knowledge and express a passion about products and display integrity in the work area.
- Maintains familiarity of all new products and services in order to be ab l e to engage with guests regarding new product and features and benefits.
- Responds to inquiries politely and professionally regarding products, and pricing via the telephone.
- Informs guests of upcoming events and explain our philosophy.
- Maintains knowledge and expertise of all Partners in order to reference them as a resource as needed, to deliver an optimal the guest experience.
- Maintains familiarity with current store promotions.
- Provides quick and courteous service to all guests by utilizing INTENT engagements
- Ensures Janra operational standards are maintained throughout the store.
- Ensures that the store is opened and / or closed as a ‘key holder’ in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- As required, assists with evaluating staffing levels on scheduled shifts to determine and ensure appropriate staffing.
- As required provides functional guidance to store partners, to include assignment delegation, instruction, and follow-through.
- On a limited basis may be required to advise the leadership team of any pertinent issues.
Leader On Duty Key Accountabilities
- Verifies maintenance tasks are being completed as outlined on the Maintenance Task List.
- Provides quick and courteous service to all guests by determining their needs, sharing product knowledge and suggesting the appropriate merchandise to satisfy their needs, utilizing INTENT engagement throughout the store.
- Demonstrates and provides feedback and coaching on Rewards membership sign-up, and effective suggestive selling techniques for partners to increase sales.
- Provides training, feedback and coaching in INTENT engagement and product knowledge to store partners.
- Collaborates with store Partners to ensure an exceptional guest experience for all Omni- channel initiatives, to include but not limited to Instacart, Extended Aisle and Repeat Delivery.
- Ensures Janra standards are maintained throughout the store.
- Ensures that the store is opened and/or closed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- In partnership with the Store Leader and/or Guest Experience Leader, ensures proper store scheduling is maintained to ensure optimal guest service during peak hours.
- Adheres to and promotes established safety procedures and maintenance of clean, safe and healthy environment for store partners, and guests.
- Adheres to loss prevention policies.
- Assists the Store Leader and/or Guest Experience Leader in planning out location changes needed to the grid and ad planner to maximize sales.
- As assigned, supervises the daily activities Guest Experience Specialist, and all store partners while performing Leader on Duty responsibilities.
- For CA leaders only, complete the CA Daily Inspection Report.
- Facilitates all regulatory visits in accordance with policies and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Judgment: Make sound decisions regarding everyday issues and problems. Chooses from alternatives based on consideration of pros and cons, timing and available resources. Makes timely decisions regarding problems/issues requiring immediate attention.
Focus on Guests: Ensures the accurate understanding of guest needs and making recommendations based on those needs.
Planning and Execution: Develop realistic plans (action steps, timeline) to accomplish objectives.
Holds himself/herself accountable for outcomes of the business. Anticipates and addresses obstacles, redirecting efforts to accelerate the work or improve quality and service.
Drive for Results: Initiates decisive, timely action to address important issues. Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership and a commitment to achieving results. Sets challenging, clear goals for himself/herself as well as partners to achieve business metrics. Drives business initiatives to successful completion. Takes personal responsibility to make decisions and take action.
Communication: Listens carefully and attentively to other’s opinions and ideas. Communicates information clearly, concisely, and professionally. Provides appropriate level of detail in communications. Proactively shares timely updates and information with partners.
Analyses: Utilizes all available tools and resources to analyze business performance. Identifies key issues and implements a plan of action to correct as required.
Engage and Inspire: Energizes others by clarifying the broader purpose and mission of their work.
Demonstrate can-do spirit, a sense of optimism, ownership and commitment. Encourages high standards of performance, acknowledges other’s efforts and accomplishments.
Talent Enhancement: Identifies and recruits/refers qualified people. Makes accurate evaluations of people’s capabilities and fit. Provides coaching and guidance where appropriate to enhance other’s skills development.
Nature of Supervision
General instruction and/or functional guidance are provided on some, but not all tasks to be performed.
For the most part, daily responsibilities will be carried out with little or no direct interaction with the supervisor.
As need and while performing as a Leader on Duty will all partners. Provide guidance and training as needed. Provide input to performance evaluations for all partners as required.
Education and Experience
Minimum high school diploma (its equivalency i.e. GED) or the equivalent work experience. Two years’ experience in providing public information in the sexual care/wellness, and knowledge areas is required. Minimum of one-year experience in a retail environment is highly preferred. A qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate proficiency in the areas of mathematics, basic accounting relationships, analysis and problem-solving skills. Excellence in communication and a proficiency in computer skills and perform internet research is also required.
Proficiency in the use of the Janra systems and can the ability to access product information using the system is required.
The majority of job duties are conducted indoors, although merchandise receiving, merchandise carry-outs, or stock balancing will require leaving the store briefly. This position requires bending, kneeling, moving merchandise and standing for long periods of time. Must be able to lift 50lbs and pull 2000lbs utilizing material handling equipment. Improper use of safety equipment and/or not following proper lifting techniques may pose of risk of injury to guests and store personnel.
Follow all safety precautions and procedures.
The partner will work primarily with the Field and Retail Operations Leaders and some Support Center(s) contacts to set timelines for project completion.
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work to be performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job. Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of Human Resources, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
Suzies was established in 1969 and strives to create better relationships and happier people with each venture. Our Janra Team is obsessed with creating positive experiences for people and businesses alike; our goal is to attract, engage, and delight those who come into contact with our work. Janra is dedicated to the social sustainability of the communities we serve, giving back through our foundation, the Lanie Albrecht Foundation, to local causes serving those who need help helping themselves.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Suzies e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.