Showing Agent Assistant Property Manager Job Mesa Properties Inc Uplandby admin on April 25, 2020
Mesa Properties Inc. Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Mesa Properties Inc. is looking for a highly motivated, full time showing agent with the opportunity to grow with our company. PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE YOU APPLY. IF YOU DON’T TAKE THE REQUESTED TESTS YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
We are a property management company managing homes for rent in the High Desert region of Southern California. We have dozens of vacant homes on the market at any given time, so we are seeking a showing agent that can assist us with showing prospective tenants our homes.
This is also a great opportunity for anyone looking to get exposure to the real estate industry or for those considering a career in real estate. We promote from within and this position will have the potential to grow into a full time assistant property manager.
- Answer phone calls and follow up with prospective tenants
- Communicate with prospective tenants and property managers by phone, text and email
- Meet with and give tours to prospective tenants at vacant rental homes
- Perform Safety Inspections on existing homes using an iPad.
- Properly secure vacant properties
- Ability to multi-task
- General data entry
- Take pictures of issues or potential issues in vacant homes and communicate with property managers
- All other duties that may be assigned
- Motivated to learn and grow with the company
- Valid driver's license
- Driving record in good standing
- Ability to meet liability insurance requirements and add employer as additional insured on auto policy.
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Word Processing/Spreadsheet experience
- Ability to quickly learn new scheduling and CRM programs and applications
- Proficient written communication
Recommended But Not Required:
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
1. Submit a two or three sentence description on why you think you would be a good fit for this job as your Indeed cover letter.
2. Complete the two InDeed tests requested.
3. Respond to our initial email response within 24 hours.
Applicants who do not complete these three steps will not be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Saturday (Required)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
For further information, please refer official source from Mesa Properties Inc. Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Mesa Properties Inc., please register yourself at :
- All application will kept strictly confidential.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Showing Agent Assistant Property Manager Upland July 2020 Mesa Properties Inc. above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Upland below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.