Quality Assurance Technician Job Safeway Freezer Storage Vinelandby admin on June 2, 2020
Safeway Freezer Storage Jobs 2020Description :
Quality Assurance Technician
At Safeway Freezer Storage we hire employees to join our family and we are looking for top talent like you! We have an immediate opening for Quality Assurance Technician to work for a freezer/cold storage warehouse facility in Vineland, New Jersey area. Wait no more – Join our team today
The Quality Assurance Technician performs and oversees quality assurance for a food storing warehouse facility. Responsible for quality assurance, process control specifications, testing activities, and Food
Safety & GMPS. Implements techniques and processes for testing, inspecting products and process controls. Conducts research, recommends appropriate changes in methods and procedures.
- Oversee GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices), Food Safety and Sanitation activities.
- Perform quality testing and process control activities.
- Assist in developing standards, maintain and implement programs to improve quality.
- Assist in investigating customer complaints
- Maintains appropriate Quality Systems. Assures compliance to in-house and/or external specifications and standards to include HACCP, Food Safety Guidelines and GMPs.
- Actively contribute to the data collection, improvements to process, products, and systems.
- Communicate and resolve non-conformance issues.
- Assist in writing and implementing standard operating procedures’ (SOP’S).
- Responsible for packaging acceptance and quality monitoring
- Monitor the HACCP Plan to ensure food safety
- Keep facility in compliance with the SQF and GSFI Food Safety code for warehouse and food safety.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Warehouse QA with importing and exporting of food products.
- HACCP Certification
- Understand the SQF and GSFI food safety code for warehousing and food safety Required
- Experience with Good Manufacturing Practices, HACCP and Food Safety
- Attention to detail required
- Teamwork and ability to discuss issues necessary
- Excellent time management and task prioritization abilities.
- Computer Skills
- Capable with working in cold environments (35* to -40* F)
- Ability to stand and move around for long hours at a time.
This position description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their supervisor. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, detail oriented and able to work independently.
The above information on this description had been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Requires minimum lifting ability of 30 pounds; may require heavy lifting of 50+ pounds with assistance of team members and/or equipment; Walking stooping, standing, stretching, bending, lifting, and sitting for long periods of time. Ability to work in environments such as high heat and cold weather.
Safeway Freezer Storage offers completive salary. The company also provides a comprehensive benefit package as well as many other companies sponsored benefits.
Nothing in this job description restricts Safeway rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibility to this job at a time.
Safeway Freezer Storage provides an equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, material status, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, pregnancy or any other factor that may be protected by law. This policy extends to all employees and include all aspects of the employment relationship. Safeway Freezer
Storage is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Quality Assurance: 2 years (Required)
- HACCP certified (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Waiting period may apply
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Safeway Freezer Storage e-recruitment website with link as follow :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
If you are not interested in Quality Assurance Technician Vineland August 2020 Safeway Freezer Storage above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Vineland below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.