Duane Reade Cashier Job WALGREENS Yorkby admin on more than 30 days
WALGREENS Job Vacancies 2020Description :
A cashier is the last point of sale so the cashier should be able to leave a lasting impression on the customer to want to come back. A Cashier is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards, processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently, cash register operations and safeguarding company assets.
- Greet customers entering Duane Reade location
- Process all sale transactions by receiving payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Register customers for the Dollar Reward Savings Club card.
- Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Issue trading stamps, and redeem food stamps and coupons (if applicable).
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
- Resolve customer complaints.
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
- Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekend hours.
- Prefer six months of experience in a retail environment.
- Prefer to have prior work experience with Duane Reade.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to WALGREENS website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.