In Store Shoppers Team Members Job Whole Foods Market Washingtonby admin on more than 30 days
Whole Foods Market Job Vacancies 2020Description :
As an In-Store Shopper, you’ll work on the Store Support team supporting Prime Now customer orders, preparing them for delivery and/or pickup. While our offerings will continue to evolve, you’ll shop throughout our store for everyday goods including food, household items, and so much more.
Having a flexible schedule is key to meeting our customer’s needs. We especially need Team Members who like to work on Saturday and Sunday – our busiest times of the week! Shoppers with the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays are preferred.
- Team Members receive their schedule up to 3 weeks in advance
- Average shifts are 4-8 hours long
- Comfort using handheld technology (mobile) device to fulfill orders
- Fulfills online orders efficiently, accurately and with a sense of urgency
- Detail oriented, paying attention to product and order accuracy
- Eagerness to learn product knowledge, customer service standards, and store operations
- Ability to keep staging area organized and free of clutter
- Willingness to work in other departments of the store as required, e.g., customer service, cashier, grocery, etc.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to read and speak basic English
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, stand/walk for at least 6 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach with or without reasonable accommodation
- High School diploma or equivalent diploma
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours, sitting 1-4 hours.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting, and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- May require use of ladders.
At , we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.
For further information, please refer official source from Whole Foods Market Career Center on following link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Whole Foods Market, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.