Dough Production Team Member First Shift 18 00 Hr Job Domino #39 s Supply Chain Denver
Domino's Supply Chain Job Vacancies 2020Description :
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 16,000 stores worldwide you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 16,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 17 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you. Check out our Supply Chain Opportunities on jobs.dominos.com.
Domino’s Pizza Supply Chain Services, the food manufacturing and distribution division of Domino’s Pizza, is seeking Production Team Members to join the team. The Production team member assists the production team in complete processing and manufacturing of pizza dough. Team Members are required to rotate to various positions [dough maker, dough placer, tray washer, and cross/down stacker] throughout the shift while working in a safe manner at all times.
SCHEDULE: First shift; 4-10hr. shifts per a week; Saturdays always off
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(30%) Performs batch setup and mixing of dough production process
- Determine correct batch recipe, gathers, measures and mixes ingredients
- Ensure dough is delivered into rounder
- Record batch data and maintain proofing library
- Become and maintain dough certification
- Yeast slurry timer must be used on every batch, time yeast for 2 min.
- PDCS is updated with every single batch of dough made.
- Perform metal detector checkups and record them accordingly in PDCS
- Change dough sizes as needed on dough divider
- Check sifter tailings timely and record findings. Report to TL any irregularities.
(30%) Removes dough balls from rounder conveyor belt and places into dough tray
- Lift and place dough balls in clean trays and using placing template
· Dough ball weights must be spot checked a minimum of once per batch and weight not to exceed 1% of its total weight.
- Properly change ink labeler codes as dough sizes are changed.
(20%) Stacks filled dough trays and prepares for shipment
- Remove trays from conveyor belt as trays enter cooler, stack onto dolly alternating direction of trays
- Push or pull dough tray stack to pull-down area of the cooler.
- Check all trays of dough produced are properly labeled as these are cross stacked.
- Down stack trays as dough temperature reaches target level and document
- Rotate down stacked trays in cooler
- Transport returned dough trays to waste site and manually scrap trays free of dough. Transport used trays to washing area to be cleaned
(20%) Loads tray washer by placing soiled trays onto feeder conveyor or in D-Stacker
- Monitor gauges and settings to insure water pressure, water temperature and detergent levels consistently meet company standards determined to thoroughly clean and sanitize tray and document
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of production or manufacturing experience
- Ability to read/interpret production process materials, dough thermometer, gauges and record data
- Must be available to work during a shift which may be scheduled anytime during a 24 hour day, over any 7 day period
- Able to work with yeast and flour products
- Must successfully pass a background checks every third year on your anniversary date
- Ability to stand, climb and walk on a continual basis throughout shift
- Ability to lift from floor to above the head, to carry materials weighing up to 50 lbs. frequently, and 75 lbs. occasionally, throughout work shift
- Ability to work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees], and work in environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary
- Able to work with yeast and flour products
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- food manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- 10 hour shift
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
- All applications will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
If you are not interested in Dough Production Team Member First Shift 18 00 hr Denver July 2020 Domino's Supply Chain above, you can try to find your job by read related jobs from another company in Denver below.
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.