DSP Job In Flight Inc Valatieby admin on more than 30 days
In Flight Inc Recruitment 2021Description :
ervention and prevention training, Medication Administration, PR/First Aid, Driver Certification and Behavior
Management. Upon hire and as required through certification standards.
At In Flight, Inc. we empower people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, to reach for hopes and dreams, and support a meaningful quality of life.
To learn more about IN FLIGHT, Inc. Review our WEBSITE, INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK. Our staff have been doing amazing things during this time!
AN IN FLIGHT DSP = Doing Something Positive
During the past several months, while change has been the only thing we can count on, In Flight has held strong and stayed true to our mission. To support and empower, our Individuals and to support, and empower our staff.
Do you want to be a part of something that will hold up through tough times, uncertainty and a crisis? We never stopped working, we never stopped caring and we never stopped supporting each other. We continued to be a team.
We are looking for capable, responsible professionals who want to work and invest in their future. Those that want to follow the same work ethic we have, to give your best and not give up in hard times.
As a Direct Support Professional, you will be instrumental in providing daily support for adults with IDD. You will be an essential part in assisting in achieving goals and establishing new ones.
This is a glimpse of the DSP responsibilities:
- Ensure the health, safety and well-being of people in the program.
- Complete Residential Habilitation documentation in a timely fashion and ensure implementation of staff service actions.
- Provides nutritious, balanced meals based on the house menu. Encourage and assist individuals to participate in shopping and food preparation
- Complete daily routines regarding chores, housekeeping, maintenance of ADL kits, and active treatment. Alert Residence Manager when more ADL or program supplies are needed.
- Implement community integration and involvement based on the Residential Habilitation (Res Hab) plans of each individual.
- Ensure that the residence is maintained with a high level of cleanliness and respect for the people that reside there.
- Address all crisis situations, and medical emergencies in accordance with agency policy
- Communicate information to various departments, co-workers
- Computer knowledge- must read and respond to emails
- Must attend trainings, staff meetings
- Follow all OPWDD regulations/ In Flight policy and procedures
$14.75 an hour ***with a clean driving record and a med certification***
Do you have an Associate’s or bachelor’s degree? We’ll pay you for that. Do you have 2-5 years or 10 years in the field? We’ll pay you for that too.
We want our staff to grow and reach potentials they did not know existed. We want to invest in your future. We offer tuition reimbursement, online Relias access anywhere, and we offer enrollment into the RBT program through our Clinical Department. This is a nationwide recognized certification.
In Flight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Benefits are offered to positions of 30 hours or more.
- Up to 4 weeks PTO
- 403(b) Retirement plus company match
- RBT certification available
- Online training available
- Tuition reimbursement$1000 per year
- Low cost benefitsMVP/ GUARDIAN
A high school diploma or GED is required. Background clearance a must. Two-week paid orientation in Red Hook is mandatory. Do you want to be a part of our team?
If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.