Human Resources (HR) Generalist - Namaste Job CHI Living Communities Colorado Springsby admin on March 30, 2020
CHI Living Communities Jobs 2020Description :
Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist serves as a counselor, adviser, and coach to management on all human resources practices, including corrective actions, employee evaluations, and all involuntary separations of employment, while providing oversight and audit functions for proper administration of payroll processing and preparing human resources trend analysis reports for strategic planning purposes. Additionally, the Human Resources Generalist administers and tracks compensation and unemployment claims, completes onboarding process for all new hires and maintains employment postings as required by federal and state regulations.
At least 2 years experience conducting investigations; and in collaborative employee relations scenarios solutions. Bachelor's Degree in HR, business administration or related field. Experience in human resources practices mentioned above may be substituted for education. Experience operating HRIS, preferably ADP Workforce Now.
HR certification, experience in healthcare related fieldsenior living community experience highly preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES OVERVIEW :
- Ensures all practices align with mission, values, and legal requirements.
- Provides guidance related to employee performance evaluation, corrective actions, and discipline to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Audits payroll processing to ensure compliance with Department of Labor regulations.
- Prepares analyses as required for strategic business planning.
- Administers assigned benefits and employee relations programs.
- Completes workers' compensation requirements in accordance with federal, state, and facility regulations.
- Responds to unemployment claims in accordance with federal and state regulations.
- Completes onboarding process for all new hires.
- Maintains employee postings and department documentation.
- Processes monthly invoices for payment.
- Satisfies all educational in-service requirements mandated by CHI Living Communities, the department, external accrediting, and regulatory agencies.
In addition to the essential job specific duties listed above, the Human Resources Generalist shall be required to perform all duties in a manner consistent with our core values of reverence, integrity, compassion, and excellence; and must abide by all campus, departmental, and safety policies, rules, and regulations.
For more detail information about the program, please refer official source from CHI Living Communities on following link below. If you meet these requirements, please register yourself at :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.