Interactive Online Platforms amp Planning Lead Job Microsoft Redmondby admin on more than 30 days
Microsoft Recruitment 2020Description :
- Strategic leadership and people management for the Online Platforms and Planning team.
- Defining the digital transformation strategy for the interactive, online learning experiences and the related objectives and key results/metrics.
- Designing the future state online experience and 1st/3rd party integration.
- Own the overall strategic vision and plan for the interactive lab capabilities that will be integrated into our training and certification products.
- Advance the current strategy to ensure meets our business goals, with a high priority on increasing the number of individuals and organizations that are trained and skilled on ’s cloud technologies.
- Evolve the all-up business model for virtual, hands-on capabilities and experiences, and the product value prop/messaging across audiences.
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning, and product design of new features and enhancements related to our online learning platforms.
- Define/support product specs and minimum requirements for various modalities and release channels.
- Define objectives and key results and analyze customer feedback and usage metrics to identify key pain points and opportunities to address.
- Continuously enhance the product and learner experience through an iterative product development model.
- Partner with Business Planning Lead and other Product Managers to define how experiences fit our product business models, and appropriately support the cost/operating model.
- Support pricing, promotions and packaging decisions.
- Work with marketing teams to create customer and partner facing content and land key messages with analysts and the market.
- Advocate for the training and certification program across and to our customers and partners, ensuring the learning and certification “story” is clear and understood.
- Present to senior management, external clients, and other large audiences.
- Represent at learning and certification industry digital events, helping maintain ’s position as an industry leader.
- Continuously track industry trends, drive competitive research and customer research, and partner with training and certification product managers, to help define the desired learner experience and drive innovation.
- 7+ years' in product or program management, with demonstrated business impact delivered by strong product or program management skills.
- 5+ years' experience defining business or technical requirements for new capabilities and features.
- 3+ years' experience developing product vision and strategy based on data and business objectives.
- Experience working with learning products and content in prior roles (content product management, content development, technical training delivery).
- Deep understanding of training content including different modalities, ecosystem and market trends.
- Proven experience at innovating and program execution to drive programs to the next level.
- Experience working with technical teams to enable deployment of products or capabilities in an agile environment.
- Excellence at developing and articulating vision and strategy that meet business goals.
- Ability to handle challenging situations and difficult conversations with poise.
- Ability to drive cross-group collaborative efforts on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong collaborator with demonstrated track record of building alignment between product and subject matter experts across a large company.
- Drive for results. "Can-do" attitude and persistence. Proven track record of success, determination, and curiosity.
- Adept at collaborating within a highly matrixed environment.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to senior management, stakeholders and at events internally and externally.
- Successful candidate will possess the maturity and experience needed to manage complex programs and projects,and solving problems with minimal coaching.
- Bachelor's Degree or master's degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with and the country where you work.
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Microsoft website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.