HRBP Job Armani Exchange Yorkby admin on November 28, 2020
Armani Exchange Recruitment 2020Description :
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, and .
Description of Responsibilities:
Giorgio Armani Corporation is seeking an Employee Relations Business Partner to support our retail organization. The ideal candidate will contribute with both hands-on and strategic support of our HR Business Partners through performance management and workplace conflict issues to cultivate an innovative, high-performing, and inclusive culture. The ideal candidate will possess a positive approach with a solution orientated mindset and the ability to build professional and working relationships. Additionally, the Employee Relations Business Partner will be trustworthy, discreet, with outstanding interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will have a strong assessment of different types of risk, and bring creative and effective ideas and solutions to a growing organization with 4-5 years of investigational experience, policy & procedure, legal and compliance.
- Provide Employee Relations support, and coaching for all employees and levels of management in the organization
- Proactively assess team and manager development needs, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
- Ability to quickly respond to complex Employee Relations matters and identify solutions that align with Armani policy and culture.
- Provide extensive data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs to actively drive proactive solutions to minimize reactive work
- Integrate and partner with HR Business Partners and Legal to implement solutions and help scale the business
- Participate as an integral member of the extended HR community
Overview of Critical Duties:
Employee Relations / Performance Management
- Partners with HR Retail Team to investigate unfair labor practices, facilitate and administer processes, workplace conflicts, and prepare and coordinate disciplinary actions.
- Provide support and coaching with all employee relations, performance management matters and progressive disciplinary strategies, up to and including terminations.
- You'll respond to complex Employee Relations matters and identify solutions that align with Armani policy and culture.
- Manage conflict resolution, complaints and conduct investigations in order to move toward resolution.
- Advises on the application of the Fair Labor Standards Act, Labor Management Relations Act and other federal and state legislation.
- Assists in the creation, administration and implementation of the organization’s labor relations programs, policies and procedures.
Training & Development
- Independently design and facilitate Manager Training based on business needs
- Provide ongoing support and coaching to managers regarding their personal development plans and the development of their teams.
- Ensure compliance and up tp date training of the Fair Labor Standards Act, Labor Management Relations Act and other federal and state legislation.
- Employee Relations
- Policy & Procedure
- Performance Management
- Training & Development
- Legal & Compliance
- College Degree preferred
- HR Certifications a plus
- 4-5 years in an Employee Relations, HR Business Partner or equivalent role
- Posses extensive knowledge and understanding of employment labor laws, regulations and principles.
- Interpersonal and organization consulting, delivery and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of Federal, State and local labor laws and regulations
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Effective communication and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer proficiency (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
Should you meet the qualifications required, please register and apply to Armani Exchange website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.