Shift Leader Job Papa John #039 s Pizza | SARPJ LLC Waycrossby admin on more than 30 days
SARPJ, LLC. Jobs 2020Description :
- Demonstrate exemplary operations skills in all aspects of the restaurant including making quality products for our customers and ensuring each delivered product meets Papa John's standards and accurately reflects the customer's order. Professionally and promptly respond to all customer concerns or issues. Solicit customer feedback, share feedback with team, and use feedback to improve restaurant operations and build brand loyalty. Communicate, train and promote quality standards to team members by utilizing all available tools including Operations Manual and Team Member Handbook.
- Supervise a restaurant team, maintain adequate shift staffing levels according to projected sales, properly train team members to exceed customer expectations, ensure compliance with uniform and appearance standards, and coach for improved performance. Ensure team is quality and customer focused and build an atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun.
- Contribute to sales goals by providing prompt and friendly customer service; building check averages through team member product training and sales execution.
Contribute to profit goals by ensuring they stay within company guidelines and target goals by accurately utilizing the PROFIT System. Execute cash management duties. Assist in the management of adequate inventory levels using the company's systems and guidelines to minimize loss. Manage company's assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe and organized; complies with safety and security standards at all times.
Position Qualifications. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Competencies are classified as the work habits, attitudes, personal characteristics, and behaviors that reflect how a person accomplishes the duties and responsibilities of his/her job.
- Attention to Detail: Follows established guidelines and procedures to ensure accuracy; gets work right despite pressing deadlines; concentrates on routine work details and organizes and maintains a system of records; is alert and aware of surroundings and carefully monitors technical equipment or processes.
- Commitment to Task: Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
- Customer Focused: Commits to meeting the needs and expectations of the organization's internal and external customers; builds and maintains a customer base; delivers a high level of customer service; searches continually for ways to increase customer satisfaction (i.e., customer feedback).
- Initiative: Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude.
- Relationship Management: Initiates and develops relationships with others; demonstrates credibility; confronts conflict quickly and professionally; inspires confidence in others.
Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team's decisions; contributes to the team's efforts.
Cash management skills
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma or GED
Successful and stable employment history
Physical Demands. While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to use hands repetitively, stand for prolonged periods, walk, grasp firmly/strongly and simply/lightly with hands, and use fine finger dexterity. The team member is frequently require to bend over, twist, reach above shoulder level, crouch or stoop, kneel, repetitively use feet, and use head and neck in a twisting or static motion and to look up and/or down, and lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Occasionally, the team member is required to sit, climb, balance, push and/or pull, and lift and/or move over 51 pounds.
Work Environment. While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to work outdoors in various temperatures, ir a noisy environment, near moving mechanical parts, with dangerous equipment or sharp tools, and around fumes, odors, dust, or toxic chemicals.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work long hours, scheduled or unscheduled, which will include nights, weekends, and as emergencies arise
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant, including pizza delivery
- Ability to lead a team during a shift with no supervision
- Bilingual in certain markets
- Work with phones, computers, fax machines and copiers
- Non-exempt, hourly position
Employment is contingent upon satisfactory results of a background check
Brand: Papa John's Pizza
Address: 1002 Memorial Dr Waycross, GA31501
Property Description: 891Memorial DrWaycross, GA
Property Number: 891
Supervise shifts and/or work areas in the operation of a Papa John's restaurant to ensure high quality products and customer service are delivered to ensure restaurant profitability. Other responsibilities include the management of operations including the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems. Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
SARPJ, LLC. e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.