Heavy Equipment Mechanic Job Santek Waste Services West Memphisby admin on more than 30 days
Santek Waste Services Job Vacancies 2020Description :
ABOUT US: is a growing competitor in the solid waste industry. Through our collection companies, recycling centers, transfer stations and landfills, we are focused on providing effective solutions to make proper waste disposal efforts to all of our customers in the areas we service. Santek wants our customers to know that they can count on our employees for a world-class experience in the industry of waste disposal.
WHY WORK FOR SANTEK: Santek is not successful without the great people that work for us who are devoted to serving our customers. We strive to hire the best people to make Santek one of the most desirable places to work. We are focused on attracting and keeping talented individuals who are committed to providing a world-class experience to our customers. We want to create a workplace that is meaningful and rewarding to all of our employees. We live by our Vision, Mission and
Value statements and want employees that do the same.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Performs complex preventative maintenance tasks, and troubleshoots and repairs a wide variety of equipment (Trucks and Yellow Iron).
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: 2-5 years prior Heavy Equipment diesel maintenance experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned and may vary by location.
- Diagnoses mechanical problems on suspension, brake system, electrical system, hydraulic system, drive train, engine and transmission.
- Repairs as needed equipment (including, but not limited to, bulldozers, scrapers, backhoes, front end loaders, yard trucks, farm tractors, forklifts, and company cars).
- Diagnoses and repairs differentials, hydraulic systems, motors, transmissions, drives, air conditioning systems, and electrical systems.
- Performs tasks per preventative maintenance checklist.
- Completes records such as work orders, card files, P.M. checklists, and oil samples.
- Services and maintains other equipment such as light plants, water pump, welders, and other equipment.
- Reference site-specific procedures and more detailed site-specific job descriptions.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES: The following key competencies represent qualities, traits and behaviors that a successful employee will exhibit. This list is not exhaustive, as other qualities, traits and behaviors are also desired.
- Skill in operating tools equipment, parts and procedures utilized during the repair and servicing of vehicles and equipment.
- Skill in repair of special purpose equipment.
- Ability to effectively communicate needed repairs or tasks.
- Ability to diagnose defects in and repair a variety of equipment and vehicles.
- Ability to utilize fleet maintenance software program.
- Knowledge of Total Tire Maintenance Program may be required.
ENVIRONMENTAL/ATMOSPHERIC WORKING CONDITIONS: The following environmental/atmospheric working conditions are commonly, but not always, associated with the performance of this position. The actual working conditions will vary.
- Exposure to residential, industrial and commercial waste.
- Occasional exposure to extreme weather conditions and loud noises
- Ability to lift / carry 50 pounds.
- Ability to push/pull at least 75 pounds.
- Sitting, climbing, overhead reaching, balancing, kneeling, and crawling.
- Frequent standing, walking, stair climbing, stooping, and firm grasping.
- Constant forward reaching and simple grasping.
REWARDING COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Eligible employees can elect to participate an excellent benefits package including Competitive Pay, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation and Personal Time-Off, Health, Dental and Vision.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic as protected by applicable law.
Applicants are required to demonstrate leadership qualified that are aligned with Values: Honesty, Integrity, Faith, Fairness, Trust, Stewardship and Compassion.
Qualified applicants must pass pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Vision Statement: Santek will be the premier service provider of sustainable solid waste management solutions to the communities in which we serve, building trusting partnerships, and positively impacting the environment and the lives of our employees.
Mission Statement: Our mission is to provide unsurpassed solid waste management solutions with integrity and fairness while focusing on the sustainability of the environment, improving the communities in which we work, serving our customers and investing in our employees.
If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and sign in to Santek Waste Services e-recruitment website with link as follow :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.