Cashier Job Williams Gun Sight Company Davisonby admin on September 10, 2020
Williams Gun Sight Company Jobs 2020Description :
Job Title: Range Cashier
24 hours/week average
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Greet customers with positive and pleasant attitude
- Efficiently and accurately process customer sales transactions through point of sale software
- Adhere to policies and procedures related to safety, loss prevention and standard operating procedures, as well as laws and guidelines of external governing entities, including those of the Federal ATF.
- Maintain daily stock of forms and other items in the cashiering area
- Assist customers with other inquires as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum age of 18 required
- Previous retail and cash handling experience required
- Basic computer skills including point of sale experience and Microsoft office required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required
- Accuracy and attention to detail required; must be able to function accurately and efficiently during times of high customer volume.
- Dependability and punctuality required
- Previous firearms experience/knowledge strongly preferred
- Flexible availability in working a rotating schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to meet the Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
- Employee must possess the physical requirements to perform activates listed above.
- Employee must be physically able to stand, walk, and/or sit for extended periods of time.
- Employee must be able to lift up to 20 lbs comfortably.
- Employee must of full function of hands and finger dexterity.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required by management.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested candidates can also complete job application form in person at Williams Gun Sight.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- retail: 1 year (Required)
- Cash Handling: 1 year (Required)
Hours per week:
- Every week
- Every other week
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send directly through :
Please note that we do not accept any CV submissions. If You want to apply for a job that you have discovered on karomall.com, simply click on the provided job application link and follow the instructions afterwards. You'll be taken to a more detailed page.